>creates the worst Presidency you'll ever live through in your lifetime

Attached: IMG_3818.png (542x504, 273.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/
youtube.com/watch?v=CBlChsxkeak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4

Attached: oil.jpg (1014x1653, 371.09K)

I thought Bush was the worst
>two wars for Israel
>dot com bubble
>mortgage crisis
>started mass surveillance programs like PRISM

What is the "Liberal World Order"?

Attached: LWO.png (674x873, 182.64K)

That's because they're going to steal the election.

The worst so far, it's only going to go further downhill with what the Jews have planned for us and the demographics shift

>picks Bush over Obama or Biden

Attached: 1656217943911.jpg (925x900, 126.08K)

Did anyone get their black gf? I didn't vote for him, so I wouldn't know.

Attached: 1586018440626.jpg (1214x2048, 362.32K)

They're all terrible now. Unironically Trump was the least worst.

if hillary wins, it'll only be the second worst presidency

Carter was actually pretty good. High point of "real wages" in USA.

As a former nuke sub officer the Commies knew he knew WTF was up, since nuke subs were best part of our 'triad'.

Carter fun fact: he lead the first every shutdown of an out of control nuclear reactor (not on sub, after navy on land somewhere) and personally did the work under elevated radiation etc.

Its really quite a story, cross between sci-fi and horror, and most amazing story about any POTUS ever. The thing was seconds away from blowing up several times and Jimmy wrote the book on the fly as he went. Pretty much the template for Spock and Scotty fixing out of control warp engines.

>youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
This implosion of the US economy is on purpose. It's all part of the great reset, which they are recently labeling the "liberal world order".

One of (((their))) biggest current moves... they want high gas prices. As high as possible. This will kick-off their orchestrated push to get the populace into either electric vehicles or public transportation so that the government can fully control freedom of movement.

Attached: 484838358385.jpg (1588x2925, 1.05M)

Attached: just buy an EV.png (612x535, 325.17K)

WEF and Black Rock-sponsored technocratic clownworld. Don't ask too many questions, chud.

Attached: immigration then now.jpg (781x1552, 260.18K)

Jew political, funding and voting data:

Biden's got the lowest approval rating of any US president. So sad.
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/

Attached: Biden_Lowest_Approval.png (1080x2400, 257.94K)

Cool, wake me when their is electric af1.

why didn't you post a picture of trump?

He isn’t the one calling the shots. He just signs whatever crosses his desk.

Bidet is a whoremonger, Cumshot Harris is his bottom bitch

>it's current year
>forced to buy an electric vehicle
>eating bugs in your pod one night
>get a phone call
>find out your mother is in the hospital
>wait 5 hours to charge car just so it can go 100 miles
>wait 10 hours just for it to go 200 miles
>finish charging
>has to update, it will take 40 mins depending on connection
>update failed, restarting update and car wont even start
>finally done, unplug EV and get ready to drive
>voice comes on "there is a special covid alert today, you can only drive to your local store and back"
>if you drive longer or over so many miles then your EV will shut off and a tow truck will be called at your own expense
>press the agree button or the EV wont start
>start to pull out of driveway
>EV stops before you even hit the street
>EV voice asks if you would like to turn on auto pilot to the store
>you push yes
>voice asks you sit sit and watch these new ads until the autopilot is finished loading and updating the route
>finally are able to drive a bit but autopilot wants you to still hold the wheel
>get to the store and get a phone call, mother is dying from the vax... i mean climate change
>try to drive to hospital but car notices you are not following the assigned route home
>EV shuts down
>tow truck called
>you are on the EV's phone watching your mother die
>your mother is about to tell you her dying last words when an ad interrupts the call
>it's a 'get a booster' ad by pfizer

Attached: 1647369502259.jpg (750x927, 149.44K)

He's literally better than Trump though.

My kid’s reference to America is; obama, trump, Biden & the internet, covid nazis, homosexuals

Addresses the (((UN)))...
>tells them "fuck your globalism"
>tells them "fuck your fake wars"
youtube.com/watch?v=CBlChsxkeak

I miss that nigger like you wouldn't believe.

Attached: fuck the UN.png (1078x883, 763.15K)

I went to 7/11 recently. There were people there, just average normal people. I saw them walking out of the store, shaking their head. They were holding up a back of chips asking "do you know how much this cost?" Like they couldn't believe it. I myself was shocked to drive into a gas station and see a $6.00 price tag, when a year ago it was only $2.50. That's actually insane, like it's actually real.

It's having a humongous impact on everyone's lives in the society. It's impossible to ignore. Average people are being impacted in a huge way, and that's why Biden's approval is so low.

what really takes the cake is that shooting him would make everything 10 times worse not better

Attached: 1650580191182.jpg (640x775, 74.73K)

who said you're going to live through it
you may have jumped the gun

Attached: antisemitic.jpg (750x690, 139.16K)

Attached: 373535793835.png (798x735, 457.87K)

Poetry

Wow
Not a single anti-trump shill.
The libs must have lost all hope.

Attached: bidens rachel bitch.png (643x702, 1.08M)

>Amateur.

Attached: trump-.png (95x126, 32.03K)

>White people bad
>Trump bad
>Biden good

Attached: the media.jpg (7000x2694, 3.9M)

>Still wins a second term
Absolute States of America

Your new EV, america. Tiny Chinese girl not included.

Attached: ev.jpg (1280x720, 134.34K)

PUTIN IS GOUGING !!!!!!!

Attached: biden cries.png (458x430, 395.51K)

Please explain how his is worse than TFG

ngmi

Attached: 1638421003008.jpg (460x259, 42.38K)

>creates the worst Presidency you'll ever live through in your lifetime
Obama must be livid then

Its funny that trump had the least bad presidency but the media went full kike propaganda and lefties couldnt handle his tweets and got PTSD.

Bush didn't legalize trannies or fag marriage, you kike. The Any Forums movement is all-in on the war against trannies. Biden is the most pro-tranny president of all time, therefore he is the worst.

/thread

>Trump
>least bad
He defended racial integration and fag marriage, kike. While he was sort of based and redpilled, he was nowhere near the "least bad". That award goes to pic related, who defended slavery and rejected all forms of kikery and faggotry.

Attached: Official_Presidential_portrait_of_Thomas_Jefferson_(by_Rembrandt_Peale,_1800)(cropped).jpg (220x270, 11.39K)

This. I don't even particularly like Trump, he was just the least garbage POTUS of my life.

It shows a good juxtaposition.

We had Trump, who had no political training but picked professionals to guide him. Outcome: Good.

Now we have Biden, a life time of political training, but appointed diversity hires to appease the left. Outcome: Worst in history.

I think it kind of gives credence to the whole "The President doesnt control the XYZ". Mostly correct. It's the people they appoint to research and inform them. And Biden has made the worst choices in recorded history, and we are seeing the effects.

>He's literally better than Trump though.
Idk, take Ukraine for example. Not sure Putin would have invaded if Trump was around, or how our response would have differed. Biden comes across as weak and telegraphs that we no longer have a stomach for American adventurism with the pullout of Afghanistan and how it was handled.

>wait 5 hours to charge car just so it can go 100 miles
And that's a high-end $60,000+ EV with a custom 240v charging station. "Affordable" EVs get only like 150 miles on ELEVEN to THIRTY-FIVE HOURS of charge time. And still are $27,000+... while something like a new $21,000 Honda Civic will give you 40 MPG, a 500 mile range, reliability and untethered go-anywhere-at-anytime freedom.

Attached: 3573583538.png (393x837, 212.66K)

Slavery is kiked, silly. I obviously meant recent history.

After decades of loyal servitude to the international Jew, Ziokompromised Pedophilic Joe Biden's final act of service is to create a legacy of being the worse US president of all time. He will destroy their country for the (((communists))) and die before facing justice, so no one alive can be held accountable for the downfall of America.

A massive transfer of wealth via astronomical QE from old money and hard working people with savings, to Jewish hedge fund parasites in complete control over the markets.

He has helped to orchestrate a forced push towards EVs and green energy to reduce the long term wealth of pro-palestinian oil nations (which has backfired hugely).

His gov has created a rift between the US and former allies through poor foreign policy decisions, isolating the country even further.

This is the legacy of the shabbos goy.

Attached: freecoomer.png (640x962, 746.34K)

I love it how you trannys pretend to care about big brother when it suits you.

Attached: 1656743927153.jpg (712x900, 105.55K)

>Biden's got the lowest approval rating of any US president. So sad.
>projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/

B-but this man got the most votes of any presidential candidate ever. More then Obama the first black president in history even. How can this be bros?

The truth is it was a choice between syphilis and gonorrhoea. Both candidates were absolutely shit and all the mail in voting was pretty damn suspect.

Attached: trump-ivanka.gif (498x270, 2.48M)