Thoughts on this man, Any Forums?

I heard he's a fed

Attached: gypsy-crusader.jpg (790x545, 35.76K)

he's in prison..

FED NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

He was a based and funny man who got jewed by the system. Poor Paul.

Too based to be fed

Attached: gypsy-crusaders-n-word-gun-1643952971704.gif (480x400, 3.79M)

Based. He was fucking hilarious

If he's a fed he was the best ever. More of them please, glow in the dark CIA niggers.

I put $100 on his federal prison book

And how would he be a fed? What purpose would he serve to the elite exactly?
He didn't seem to understand what dissenting against elite opinion would mean in todays political climate though.
I guess most Americans believe in the freedom of speech thing and think they can't shitpoast even if their opinion is "heretical". Not for long though I should think.

He's like a low functioning Sacha Baron Cohen

Hes the embodiment of pol. A faggot loser "gypsy" painting his face and larping as a white dude. Just regurgitating incel talking points just to jerk off the worldwide collective of loser faggot incels who cant get any pussy. Is he a fed? prob. In the off chance hes one of you loser faggots. Lol. He destroyed his own faggot loser life.

You pol chuds will never fuck sexy women and thats why youre mad. Going to be fun watching you faggot betas continue to spiral into unwantedness, like discarded human trash. You will come to find out. That your larping beta faggot malice born from immense sexual frustration, it will kneel to the capability of your mental and physical superiors polcels. Cya around.

Attached: polcel.jpg (621x609, 165.27K)

You have to be stupid to try to make money off people from site like this with your identity being public. Also I think Mr. Medicare is also a fed because he feeds this site but he has been doxxed yet nothing is happening to him. You would think a far lefty journalist would expose him by now especially since he was head of gamergate

Youre just lonely polcel. Friendless sad fuck.

He is funny, charismatic, and a gypsy.
He tricks low iq mongoloids into an the whole
>x is not white
debate without ever saying a word.

Hes amazing. Dude has good videos on self defense as well.

I'm absolutely baffled by how much projection there is in this post.
I get it, you think saying all the things that make you feel bad about yourself will make us feel bad, but we're not you, we have different fucking problems lmao

Attached: NO U.png (1080x646, 1.03M)

You are also here thoughl.

To laugh at your inability to find love. To cut you down from the high ground for daring to bark so hard.

Attached: polcel cringe.jpg (2250x1346, 893.65K)

back to twitter numale

I know where you live.

p-projection!!

lmao so its projection when I tell you die poor in some shitty leaf apartment. Yeah I know your problems polcel, the problem is youre cowards who will never breed while you simian ancestors howl in sheer terror at how you will fail them.

Attached: polcel feelz.jpg (484x593, 108.61K)

Ive never owned an account you have like 2-3 for both reddit and twitter polcel, unloved sad fuck.

you seem bitter pal

Im just better than you polcel, at all things. And you should know it. Faggot beta.

kys giga nigger