ITS HAPPENING

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 7B262031-5CC9-4605-BB20-698095C6EA97.jpg (1242x1390, 937.67K)

>Lukashenka
I thought it was better to be dictator than gay, what happened

>pseudo-historic speech

Attached: 1642869924617.jpg (800x596, 51.62K)

Take over western Ukraine so they wouldn't come here pls. Glory to Belarus.

i know a real qt3.14 from Belarus.she was gonna come visit after summer but i guess we will all be dead now. thanks Obama /sarc

Attached: 1655598969735.jpg (325x362, 31.2K)

butthurtbelters are such creeps jesus

Explain to a retard what this is. Ukraine launched missiles at Belarus? They have already been fighting. Who cares

>It's another Shelling of Mainila Episode
The Soviet Playbook is one page.

>Lukashenka
Congratulations on her transition

Oh shit its real

Attached: 1627126554328.png (1500x1000, 1.22M)

>цeнтp пpинятия peшeний
Congratulations, you feel for the Russian propaganda, retard.

They have promised direct attacks on "centers of decision making" more than 150 times already in the last 4 months.

sorry i didn't order any kebab.

kek

Btw! Are belarusians similar looking to the Balts? I don't think they are dysgenic as the Russians or Ukrainians, are they?

"pseudo-historic speech" lol what? By definition a speech by any leader of a nation is historical, it's part of historical record.

just you wait when the Belarus and Russia unites
Lukashenko will be the new glorious leader of Russian Empire

no they're mostly the nicer looking type of russian. less mongel.

hmm as I expected, thank you

He said Jesus, Shakespeare and Beethoven were not black and trans

What the fuck is this non-sense? Do people really believe basically the void of any sense?

I will comfort her after your heroic sacrifice in the war against Belarus and Russia

>made pseudo-historic speech
Probably historic, if it goes down in history as the excuse NATO was looking for to invade Belarus as a proxy.

Nothing ever happens

you better!!!

Attached: 1653081330409.jpg (656x526, 44.21K)

welcome to the post-truth world

I believe that America realized that it must pull a Manhattan-like project to address the issues of 21st century, but this time instead of developing a nuke it developed the social media nuke, and what you've been seeing these past two years is America nuking social media with their anti-truth truth. It's all a multi-billion propaganda project launched from the American social media companies, all controlled by the CIA (or literally funded like Google itself was funded by In-Q-Tel when it was founded).

It's only going to get worse by the way. They're just testing the waters right now. It's going to get so much worse, to the point that even you will not know what "Truth" really is. You will be plugged into the Matrix, metaphorically and literally. That's what the new Manhattan Project of the CIA intends to do. Why bother nuke people when you can just give them an alternative reality and make them surrender without having to nuke them at all?

Attached: 1646577175430.png (624x636, 118.35K)

belarus isn't fighting though

Holy shit when will the fearmongering stop also nothing ever happens

You're not wrong. Not only are we flooded with useless junk data we are constantly being controlled and conditions to accept what they want us to. Brave new world mixed with 1984