Dismantles the British Monarchy by sneaking a cuckoo egg into the nest

In the end she wins and Britain becomes a republic. Never underestimate the craftiness and abilities of an aggrieved woman.

Attached: Diana.png (633x582, 479.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/384366309/#384427254
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wait, wasn't she english? what's with the nose?

Attached: confusedCharlotte.jpg (2048x1363, 278.34K)

toll paid

nah the Royals did it to themselves by raising Charles and Andrew.

That's Justin Bieber?

if a puritan military dictatorship couldn’t destroy the monarchy forever why do you think some Arab cock sleeve would?

always an American (jew)

Attached: barack-obama-12782369-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 90.82K)

She was one of my first puberty faps.

Prince Harry is a turbo goy.

What was the actual political consequence of her passing away?

Meh, they have been cucked already from King George (the one who was in charge of England when the US declared independence. (his alledged "son" who did not look like him at all)

then again under Victoria and her affair with Disraeli, just look at Charles and tell me who he really looks like.

GB will never be a republic, much easier to control just one family than a whole oligarchy.

non-Jewish euro royalty

Attached: Swed.png (1197x925, 1.96M)

she married a Nice Jewish Boy!

well, he seemed nice, at first.

Attached: 7f4a763b53f5d386235e031bae811e53.jpg (600x820, 76.17K)

Just how illegitimate is the (((windsor))) dynasty? The queen looks like a fucking edomite in her early pics

Attached: 1649143086129.jpg (702x1024, 113.96K)

Attached: teehee.jpg (819x649, 104.42K)

(checked)
She does look like an Edomite.

Attached: quares.jpg (834x628, 76.98K)

This is a troll being paid to post and spam HRT boys and tomboys to try to trick us into thinking they are cute to slowly turn us into possibly liking HRT boys to try to turn us all gay... Even if they only succeed with 5%, they are still doing their job. This is all about white replacement and trying to turn us gay and unproductive. I have called this fucker out in many threads. They started in a team spamming pictures and one-liners with this Voll "girl" they call a tomboy about 8 days ago... Dont fall for it, that aint cute, i am pretty confident thats an HRT boy.

I am going to keep following you faggots around and trying to redpill everyone about what you are doing

>Its quite obvious something is behind all the posting of pictures of this one person all of a sudden.... That kinda stuff doesnt happen on its own around here just like the MASSIVE shill campaign of the no'fap shit about a year or two ago. What the shit it came outta nowhere and was shilled hard as fuck for like 4 months before they slowly gave it up. C'mon whats the angle and why this chick and whats it about?
>ah fuck i get it. You are slowly trying to trick "incels" into thinking that boyish features girl is attractive because shes the best you can find... Shes semi-attractive female and if you can make "incels" think shes attractive then slowly, you can make "incels" start to like boys on HRT who look feminine and slowly turn "incels" into being fags and fuckin dudes....
>This is just another ploy to destroy the birth rates by making guys wanna fuck guys in the long run.... Son of a bitch i figured it out. This is just another try at no fap to try to get guys to think they dont need a girl.... lower the birthrate while you are increasing the population with blacks, mexicans, immigrants, all in a purpose to lower the white birthrate and make guys like feminine HRT guys...
>smart people
>think tanks
idiots

good run down:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/384366309/#384427254

Attached: 1641556960763.jpg (357x357, 23.45K)

Only the peak of the (((Iceberg))) of the sandnigger monarchy and their hidden caliphate.

Famous kikes in ZOG-USA have been helping set them up with really spiritual shaman nigger husbands. So progressive.

Attached: princess_nigger_paltrow.jpg (750x584, 101.37K)

Attached: 1641837588555.gif (250x200, 258.92K)

If anything she saved the monarchy

He ain’t a prince anymore

>In the end she wins and Britain becomes a republic. Never underestimate the craftiness and abilities of an aggrieved woman.
One little problem, Harry and is sheboon are so hated they're guaranteeing the future of the Monarchy.