Is he right, Any Forums?

Are you being misled by Russia to become an enemy of freedom, democracy, and the liberal world values and order?

Attached: 1616590792077.jpg (1080x1506, 293.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WyZwobqu2R4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Implying that's a bad thing

I was always an enemy of those things

this retard made ONE video about dubai and now thinks he is an expert at anything
there are leftists i can disagree with but still recognize their intelligence but adam something is such a dumb overinflated balloon of pure ego that he makes vaush look good

Why is your jewtube in german you fat mutt

>if you question corporate media you are a russian shill

Attached: 1654435858727.jpg (448x428, 102.44K)

yes, it's true. the left can't meme.

Attached: 3y4gci-1.jpg (500x708, 103.67K)

Checked. Yeah I don't think so OP. I'm going to be celebrating Independence Day on monday and the fag in your OP pic will lament the US no longer belongs to the crown and protest the founding of the US. Who's eating the propaganda?

Serbs and Russian semen be like:

Yes, the American media is infallible and unquestionable. They would certainly never be dishonest or biased in their reporting

>you need to like jewish ZOG

Jewesses are ugly outside and inside

Just a reminder that this guy unironically believes that a nuclear Holocaust "won't be that bad" because you can just "wait a few days underground".

If questioning a democracy makes you an enemy of it, you do not behold democracy

>Same post
>Same picture
>Same resolution
>Same filesize
>Different MD5
Spamming faggots have started changing the MD5 to avoid detection and banning.

Attached: 43254325324523.png (1097x646, 192.61K)

Mislead by Russia. Because only the "West" speaks the truth. Hypocrites and retards.

it's pretty hard to cry "russian propaganda" about domestic inflation. they do it anyway, as well as blaming "the unvaccinated'.

they need to be fired!

>not making a cocktail out of 2 propagandas

Thats entirely true though. Look at the most prominent nuclides from fission of plutonium. Thry have extremely short half lives. They're not natural elements. I know its a meme but you need only remain underground for >2 weeks

I'm not believing any propaganda. Fuck off with your false dichotomies.

i am being misled by the west.

Yeah, but it's like saying that being homeless isn't that bad because you don't have to pay for utilities. Some silver lining but still an immensely shitty situation.
>Just wait out the collapse of infrastructure, the destruction of supply chains and deaths of millions of people in your basement, bro

He is right. Nuclear hysteria is stupid.
youtube.com/watch?v=WyZwobqu2R4

Why the fuck are you questioning corporate media you fucktard. It's the most unbiased, reliable source out there.

Attached: D797412D-C416-4DD5-929E-C5B075F8D99E.jpg (750x1000, 128.28K)

What's Russian propaganda?

I thought everyone was vulnerable to its own state propaganda. Isn't it the same with Any Forums? Isn't every state allowed to shitpost online as much as any other state? Why are they letting Russia gain territory in any conflict regarding information? WHO'S GDP IS HIGHER.?

OURS??? OR THEIRS??? WHO'S THE REAL SUPERPOWER?

Attached: 1656640912445.gif (640x640, 220.75K)

>Literally who? has an opinion on twitter.
>1 post by this ID
>The same shitty bait spammed here constantly
>300 angry (you)s incoming
.... and then one day, for no reason whatsoever, the Jews decided you were all just cattle.

Attached: twitter 9.png (475x475, 213.68K)