LFTR - Liquid Fluoride Thorium Reactor

Dear /pol,

youtube.com/watch?v=2oK6Rs6yFsM

Solid reactor fuel: very scarce and expansive to process.

Liquid reactor fuel: literally just dig up rocks anywhere on the planet.

Solid reactor shuts down: BOOM everyone dies
Liquid reactor shuts down: nothing

People needed to maintain solid reactor: +50
People needed to maintain liquid reactor: 1

Please explain to me WHY THE FUCK we're not using this since 1960?

Attached: download (1).png (262x192, 9.13K)

it would be a shame if /pol doesnt pick this up.....

Post higher res image than that potato

Attached: 1200px-Molten_Salt_Reactor.svg.png (1200x880, 200.09K)

you think you are the first to post MSR here? It will never happen because JEWS. Get it through your head. Its the same as all the future tech being kept from the public. It will not happen as long as the parasites are sucking away our life force.

Attached: 1652393396792.jpg (1690x1340, 235.98K)

i know im just advocating for the revolution here. throw me a frickin bone here.

I'd like to, however memeflag suggests that this is another OSINT fishing endeavor.

then show flag and post some better material for ppl

ok sers

watch the linked yt vid. 7 hours of very solid info.

Swamp Germany, very cool

thanks fren keep bringing us quality threads

My father taught me about Thorium as I was a kid, and his position, at least at the time, was that the funding was already on the old technology and they tried to discredit it.

>let's meme this to president

Your father was a revolutionary based dude.

It doesn't work. The energy output isn't high enough to justify the maintinence and construction. You can't get a positive yeild out of thorium.

This is absolute bullshit and shows you know nothing about thorium and LFTR

The other angle is that all power generation is still a form of fancy steam power. Only with nuclear, you're using a physics quirk instead of actively burning shit.

jews can not produce weapons grade fissile material for their rogue nuclear arsenal with this type of reactor

There is enough thorium in the ground to last us until our sun turns into a red giant. which will not happen for millions of years.

Using some Archimedean thought and a Fresnel lens, one can build a solar forge that's theoretically capable of melting titanium.
This is going off of temps alone, not accounting for refractory and containment measures.
It's slightly backwards, but is an alternative to current solar power that could be integrated as an alternative closed loop for a network of steam pipes.

This is probably the main reason it hasn't gone mainstream