>go to local kebab shop for some traditional European food
>get the shits
>need a toilet
>go to the local McClean® pay toilet
>that’ll be €1,10
>fumble around in pocket for EXACT change
>shit is about to break free as the turnstile finally lets you in
>Romanian bathroom attendant glares at you as you rush towards stall
>while taking your paid fecal deposit, you go on Any Forums and complain about American capitalism

Attached: C578ABCB-DBFD-41B7-BD57-CD316679D0D2.jpg (800x600, 113.8K)

>be canadian
nevermind those doesn't exist anymore, they are called indians nowadays

It’s a good model. Generally these toilets are clean. You pay for the service.

>Generally these toilets are clean
imma rub shit all over the walls just out of principle

>mfw women will have to pay more than men
Based system oppressing women.

poles do indeed a good job

designated shitting indians?

what is the fine for shitting in the street?

>paying for public restrooms
Do europoors really?

Do Chinese people really pay the government to take a shit?
I just go to the local Kabob shop and go right in the curry. They pay me to do it.

Nowhere has a bathroom attendant.
In fact in Europe a public toilet has toilets and a sink but no bath so you cant even have one if you wanted to.

Something like 95% of public toilets have been closed due to diversity. So you wont find one anyway/

lmao your indian side always wins

I'm israeli. It's my jewish side that can't stand getting jewed.

In Austria they often had something like "pay what you want" kind of thing, and you could pay after or even not pay at all (but it would be "uncouth").
I wonder if it's still like that, been years.

It's just so that junkies and hobos like you don't go there to shoot up and piss on the ring

up to 5.000€ but usually 35€

you pay for the cleaning and toilet paper

Attached: psigh.jpg (474x474, 20.46K)

rent free burger bro
and nice politics btw

I didn't realize I used 0.60 euros worth of TP everytime I go to the pissoir, or that i leave such a mess that they need to send someone to clean after me for pissing.

This was the norm in Canada years ago. I remember having to pay a dime, and the bathroom attendant would make a big fuss about going into the stall and wiping the seat. Public bathrooms were clean then. You take your life into your own hands when you use them now.

Just angrily spray shit on the turnstile in protest

depends on the location, for examples big restaurants often have a cleaning lady sitting there with a plate like the schweitzerhaus
public places have these things like op's picture

Capitalism is a fucking joke.

keked

> cleaning lady sitting there with a plate like the schweitzerhaus
They were common in Italy’s highway service areas too. But they cleaned shit. They basically were beggars. Never pay a dime to them.
Yup. The ones who consume pay. Simple as. Why should everybody else pay for a public bathroom?

my dad told me that when he went to Barcelona the hotel bathroom was filled with signs saying "Please don't waste water" I thought it was liberals bitching about don't wasting water but then I realized they have a fuck up water shortage

I hope your dad left the faucet open just a little before leaving