I pity the fools who can't follow the complete and utter emotional breakdown of the russochuds here when the Bulgarian...

I pity the fools who can't follow the complete and utter emotional breakdown of the russochuds here when the Bulgarian government kicked out 70 people from the Russian embassy for being spies.
They even issued a 24h ultimatum to not kick them out because they would cut off diplomatic relations with us. They did nothing.
Then they organized a group of 30 old babushkas to stand in the scorching afternoon soon in support for the Russian spies. When the ambassador (pic related) left with her limousine she didn't even wave through the window.

I'm lovin' every second of this shitshow.

Attached: the pretties woman in russia.jpg (411x605, 57.44K)

I had to look on Google maps to find where your non-country is located

Do you guys still impale people on hilltops?

>I had to look on Google maps to find where your non-country is located
The American educational sys- wait a minute

but noone really care and you know it. If anything this just signals to the people that we are slaves to the west, which most people already knew. Just because you are a young boy that wants to make anti Russia threads here, it does not mean that your opinion is shared amount people over 25 years.

>Do you guys still impale people on hilltops?
These are the guys above us. Not that I would not go full Pol Pot on the liberals here and also impale people like OP if I could

Attached: 1653786242026.jpg (1080x928, 122.56K)

I don't understand why you admitting to being dumb is somehow an insult to me or my country.

he's saying your country isn't even really a country and basically doesn't matter
he's right too
you should enjoy this moment in history, you will never be so important or relevant
and uh.. you're still kinda far down on the list

>muh liberals o no the liberals
Literally nobody in Bulgaria uses that term except brainlets who spend too much time getting bombarded with Russian or Republican propaganda.

because he is right: we are a small country that is controlled by the west. It does not really even matter if we exist today as we may as well not. Your original post is literally: the USA told our government to remove some useless diplomats and we did what the masters told us. He just tells you that we are slaves to the west ( USA / Israel ) something which you admit as well.

Attached: 1652484414567.jpg (1420x874, 253.17K)

>your country doesn't matter because me, an intellectual, doesn't know where it is
Yes, ok.

>it's good for Bulgaria to have hundreds of Russian spies working in the embassy, if you don't like it, you're paid by Israel or CIA

>Russian or Republican propaganda
lol. How should I call you? Coйфиaнeц? Гeндep? Mлaд тъпaк?
You are all of these. I just hope you took the vaccine.

Attached: 1652495016678.png (686x493, 346.53K)

Look here fag, I don't care about this dead nation and I hope I get the chance to pave your skull in the concrete ground when the collapse comes.
That aside, if you think that (((America))) has your best interests in mind then you are delusional faggot just like those who rely on Russia.
America is using us as a sacrificial pawn and I love it when faggots like you hop on the suicide train and beat their chest with pride and arrogance, but I guess when shit hits the ground it will be more pleasant to see you realize your mistake.

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-070622_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1019x901, 328.06K)

Go back to discord, tranny. "Karen" is a racist term against strong fit white girls.

>muh America
Jesus fucking Christ.

face it: it is either the western or eastern spies working in our government. The 3rd type of spies: Turkish spies are working there for so long, we should not even name them. But because you are pro-NATO, you will only acknowledge that having eastern spies is bad, when we literally had a government made up of western jews a few days ago.

You have no problems with spies my friend, you actually like them. They just have to have "America for Bulgaria" flags.

Attached: logo_america_for_bulgaria_imagelarge.jpg (502x269, 21.42K)

>muh America

Big dick Bulgaria

Attached: IMG_20220702_104500400~2.jpg (2987x2412, 1.36M)

>muh Russia
Can't you see your hypocrisy you delusional raging faggot?

Where's the hypocrisy, 80 IQ vatnik?

Complaining that I cry about America when you cry in the same way about Russia

because it is true. I acknowledge that Putin is a jew that is bad and I do not like him. I acknowledge that russia is a shithole and I acknowledge that in a perfect world we will not be controlled by them.
But in reality, I have to learn russian now, or serbian and move to another country eventually because of liberal children like you who will never acknowledge that America has much much much more control over us via the EU which literally owns us.
So yes: But really: it should be: ">muh Israel"
Because it is not even the EU that control us, or america controlling the eu that controls us, it is the jews in america controlling their puppets in america to tell their lower level puppets in the eu, what to tell our bottom of the barrel puppets to do.

Atliest when Stalin controlled some region he was honest with who is really in control.

Attached: 1653313636601.jpg (1400x900, 222.67K)

>I acknowledge that Putin is a jew that is bad and I do not like him. I acknowledge that russia is a shithole and I acknowledge that in a perfect world we will not be controlled by them.
>But in reality, I have to learn russian now, or serbian and move to another country eventually
haha hahahahahahhahaha AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
you'll do nothing, moron

>I'll move to Srbja bro I swear
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

oh and something else you faggot: I never hated Ukrainians more than I do now and do you know what my stance is now: "to the last Ukrainian". This is the stance of the Americans for Ukraine: they have to fight to the last ukrainian. I used to never hate the hohols, but because of faggots like you I just wish faster death of all Ukrainians and just the fact that they will soon conscribe even their women means that russia is winning hard.
Faggots like you make me cheer for the orcs.

Attached: 1646513575241.png (820x709, 394.64K)

Russiabros…

>incoherent faggot chimpout with 0 constructive counter arguments
They clearly don't pay you enough, I guess you are working for free, such a sad case

If you continue to infest the country with your retarded trust of the americans sooner or later most people who have skills that can be used in multiple countries will move.

>thread is about Russian spies getting kicked out
>OH YEAH WHAT ABOUT AMERICAN HUH? WHAT ABOUT AMERICA???
You're a subhuman Sergei.

>America orders us to kick them out via their puppet government
>noooooo you are not allowed to talk about it!

Yet 99,99% of people emigrate to Western Europe or America.
I guess you'll be one of those 0,01% based and redpilled vatnik-lovers that will surely go to Voronezh. Yeah... yeah.... I bet you will..

who kicked them? who? the government? who told it to do it? the eu? well the eu is basically under the control of the usa. So it is the americans. OK! I get it, you want to talk about who controls america! But really those who control america control russia too, soo.... it is easier to go for the EU>USA blame direction.

>America orders us

Attached: 360_F_293651706_yWPUuo6vbVXYIRaS6GDsGj5GIJOc0RYo.jpg (540x360, 39.17K)

Any thinking American holds the position that this is retarded and Russia should be allowed to be the natural ally of the west that it is. The Obama military pivot east would be his greatest legacy, but we just do not want to go through with it because Jews in Ukraine and Russia and Jews in the USA want to make money pinning the countries against each other.

this is starting to not really be true for the good people who can have the choice because of skills. I know a lot of young guys who just stay here because really the pay is basically the same for many tech positions as it is in the west and also you can still find a wife here easier than in the west.
The people who do go to the west are literally the truck drivers, the toilet cleaners, the office cleaners, the washing mashine operators and the tomato pickers.... basically we are starting to be Poland 2.0: our trash goes to England and the good guys stay.

Low effort shill posting. Every child knows it by now and you won't convince anyone on this board specifically with such half assed replies.
HERB I'm out, just know that you are dead my guy :)

Balsy move.
This pretty much confirms the Beechcraft plane that violated our airspace was piloted by pidorashka glowies who had contacts in Bulgaria.
Romania has zero diplomatic relations with Rashka and we're better off for it.

Attached: cristina-dochianu-romanian-news-people-cristina-maria-dochianu-32778334-399-600 (1).jpg (399x600, 114.51K)

Your post has nothing to do with what I said.
I'm talking about the direction in which the emigrants are going. Why is nobody going to heaven of Earth Russia and lmao Serbia?

i know. I kind of know that your country is very very very diverse and even your people and pollical opinions are ultra diverse. Some of you mutts are ok, but the people living in 3-4 states/cities: California, Washington DC, Jew York and Portland are not ok. I know that your country is 50-something states and that just because 3-4 of them are ultra shit it does not mean much. But still, the people in power in america are ultra bloodthirsty and also are destroying Bulgaria. So in effect, I kind of hate all Americans by proxy even if I know that it is only 00,1% of you who are bad.

Attached: 1595076220260.png (722x717, 52.1K)

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST KICK RUSSIAN SPIES OUT FROM YOUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU A PRO-AMERICAN???????

Attached: 1452128400321.jpg (641x491, 43.34K)

The funny thing is that if you have asked this question 30 years ago it would have been funny and the opposite: many old people I know went ot the Russia and even to Siberia to work. This was when there were money in the east. Now Russia, Serbia and most of eastern europe is broke. So noone really goes to any of these countries. But this is the thing: will this continue to be that way for ever? I currently believe that Bulgaria is a better place for many positions than Germany, France or the UK. This is mainly because of the social situation/people being nicer. 10 years ago I would have loved to emigrate to the UK, but today? NO. In the future it is possible that some of the less desirable countries become better either because the pay in western europe is shit, or because it is infested by niggers.

I will only be glad if all the turks, gays ( americans ) and vatniks are kicked.
As for the Gypsies: we need soap so they can be used.

>who had contacts in Bulgaria.
Read the thread. We have a very loud 10% schizo population here who are always willing to bend over to rasha. And when someone tries to do anything that's not in Russian interested they start to cry and shout and blame the Jews, CIA, America, Europe, etc. etc.