Having a girlfriend is basicly having a toddler that you fuck

Why did noone tell me that before ? I am tired of dealing with her bullshit. I thought girls are supposed to be more mature than boys.

Attached: 1656361615659.gif (320x240, 552.74K)

*sigh*
can confirm
t. have had both
there i said it. you cunts. i said the thing. now fuck off.

That's because you fell for human women meme. Having an anthro gf is like having a best friend that you can fuck.

Attached: d75a19a948416138c95187352a870441.jpg (2180x3035, 2.3M)

>I thought girls are supposed to be more mature than boys.

You also thought that magnets need magic instead of just red and blue paint

Yes women are just frown children
Always will be
The Japanese had this philosophy about them a long fucking time before I realized

Ah its so satisfying to know that you smug mental patients will never EVER get to touch your 2-d "waifu".

w-wa i thought girls were more mature than boys or is this just some kindergarten meme? im beginning that my older sister doesnt have a degree of self awareness at times

Attached: 1629743522182.jpg (172x175, 9.94K)

beginning to think*
fuck

>Russian
>Loves furries
I dont hate you user but what's up with that ? You spent too much time in the wild or what ?

Attached: 1656376542258.jpg (1024x643, 60.88K)

never seen a red and blue magnet, no idea where you got that. The cliche ones in animation and such are ALWAYS red with white tips.

sexually mature whore not a mentaly mature philosopher

Get a woman then and leave the girls alone, Boi.

Oh that's right, you are far to immature for a woman...lol

Also Polish women are VERY bossy so you better do as you are told.

didn't read. now clean them

Attached: 1656675821147.jpg (1024x764, 222.56K)

>instead of just red and blue paint
c-could you elaborate?

Attached: ....jpg (1024x957, 71.38K)

They value maturity more, so they talk about it more.

Post sharpie in pooper, whore

Attached: 1656223214806.jpg (768x363, 51.92K)

This meme is half-true.
As a former school teacher, girls mature faster than boys, but they also stop maturing much earlier.
Given any random man and woman at 25 years old, the man will be more mature (in terms of impulse control, planning, etc. -- the normal measure of "maturity").

I wanna break

classroom magnets

Attached: 4543665.jpg (185x272, 4.08K)

furries are just faggots that fuck dogs.

Now you know why women never had rights

Behold - Romanian embassy.

You thought the bible was “outdated misogynistic stone age shit” when it said christ was the head of man and man was the head of woman?

>get an old roastie like me, the chances for down for our kid are only 10%

KEK

Wait, you think something gains magnetic properties when you pain it red and blue?

user, most of romanians dont have toilets. What are you trying to achieve here ? Lmao.

Women are children. This is obvious and has been written about for thousands of years by the best and brightest of humanity,

Shopenhauer, God of Abraham, The Buddah, Cato the elder, etc.....

We are suffering woman's world (clown world) from not heeding the teaching and wisdom of our elders

If you consider 32 to be an old roastie, but personally I wouldn't touch a guy under 35.

When you paint it red only you will make it faster

>like a toddler you can fuck
I've never heard it worded this way, it's spot on. They're so useless and retarded it feels immoral to fuck them. I feel dirty.

kek, no one told you? Any Forums has been telling you women are basically children for years

This
You all remember those bitchy self absorbed girls from high school?
Thats as far as women mature

Attached: 1599876550810.jpg (375x577, 27.76K)

I heard it few times but most people just say its incel bullshit, I did not listen and now I am here almost wanting to kill my femoid.

yes, that one girl is just like all the others. glad you realized it, you should leave the genepool now.

all stereotypes are 100% true and exist for a reason, also the incel ones