True Size of the Cosmos

If there are infinite universes within the multiverse, then are there infinite multiverses within an 'Omni-verse?' And are there then infinite omnivores within a greater structure? Is that hierarchy infinite and eternal?
We should be exploring this, not force feeding niggers Big Macs

Attached: 1EEAF07E-E653-47CB-9B7E-EB2E16B4421F.jpg (1014x788, 181.89K)

>We should be exploring this
With what?

>With what?
Paper aeroplanes

Attached: 99FF109A-8D09-4232-9667-A31840AAB671.png (500x486, 287.76K)

BEN 10 OMNIVERSE

this doesn't make sense. if there are infinite universes in the multi verse, it never ends. you can't escape infinity. if there are infinite universes, then there are an infinite number of you, there's infinite space surrounding the infinite universes.

long story short, i don't think you understand infinity.

You need to read the chapter in Elemental Elementalism about the Great Fractal

We are exploring it as much as we can. James Webb telescope should be running soon within the next few months and will be able to see further than ever. Like sure we could send out new probes now like voyager but they cost a lot and are really slow. It's probably just as fast to wait until we have faster than light travel and send stuff then. The LHC is kind of related to that too on the atomic scale, like exploring how far we can go. We should be working on fixing death though first, like making humans lifespan a few thousand years, we'd get way more done. But yeah I reckon there's stuff outside the universe and we're kind of inside a bubble, that's my guess anyway

>i don't think you understand infinity.
Arrogant cunt, the implications are that there are infinite varieties of infinity

I think what he said is right. Just an infinite hierarchy. Could be, who knows.

Snacks, guns, drugs, and spaceships with nitros tanks attached to their engines.
I liked Upgrade but rarely saw him on the show. Design wise I thought XLR8 was pretty cool. Stinkfly was neat :]

The problem is that we change the nature of the universe by just observing it. If we be able to see further afar with the James Webb telescope as you say, then we see further in the past. But watching the past... can be dangerous.

Maybe it's you who doesn't understand infinity. Can any finite being actually understand infinity? Why do you think it doesn't make sense for existence to be infinite in nature? I think that's the only cosmology that makes any sense at all...

Yes. Just like fractals.

you do not understand infinity

>you do not understand infinity
The state of being unlimitedly vast. WOW
Fuck yourself autist

>james web telescope
it is already out of commission. there is a big hole on one of its reflector. google it retards

i have no problem with a universe being infinite. but you are proposing something outside of infinite, which means it is not infinite in the first place. because if it were, it would include everything. you can't add on to infinity.

>You need to read the chapter in Elemental Elementalism about the Great Fractal
Thanks, that is mind-bending shit

The observation in the quantum mechanics sense isn't just someone looking at it, I thought it was too, it's just the interaction between the particles being measured and the particles they are using to do the measurement. Like to find the position of a particle they might shoot another particle at it, that interaction is called the observation. But yeah that other person said James Webb is busted, maybe it is I haven't looked it up for a while

>you can't add on to infinity.
You can have infinite infinities...

you're truly retarded. limitless or endless in space, extent, or size; impossible to measure or calculate.