Do your parents know you're a homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, misogynistic, racist incel bigot?

Do your parents know you're a homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, misogynistic, racist incel bigot?

Attached: peepe.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Yes. my mother raised me that way.

Attached: 1656757108261.webm (432x768, 2.9M)

Based same except im married and have a son. My mother is more racist than my dad.

jokes on you i have 2 dads who exhibit all those qualities

yes.

Yes and they are too

>Do your parents know you're a homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, misogynistic, racist
yes

Attached: 1653097048819.png (736x951, 394.64K)

Yes I was raised well

yes, and they approve

Yes, my mom knows and is even worse than me on some points.
All my family is in the known. My younger brothers had problems at school due to antisemitism and my mom scolded them not because of the antisemitism but because they were spotted.

I have 10 father's in a healthy polyandry relationship.

Yes, they are the same as well

Can't say for sure who's more racist, my mom or dad, but my mother's disdain for women is unmatchable.

My momma raised a real nigga

How can i be racist if there's one race, the human race?

How much of Western society do is actually antisemitic. I can't tell frll your Jewish owned media.

Yes and so are they. It's called being normal, sweaty.

Yes, it's you who is abnormal.

Yes, and they also know the thoughts I have while m*sturbating.

Not a phobe as I’m not irrational in my fear… it’s actually very rational.

In the process of redpilling entire family day by day and so far it’s being accepted

Yes, but I pretend to have changed.

Also my mom forced me to register and vote democrat. In Oregon we have mail-in voting, so she has me fill out everything while she's watching before I mail it.

I'm not racist

I am the parent

Also, party affilliation is written in your voter registration card. It's not inside a letter, so anyone who sees your mail can read it.

That was my mistake.

report her - thats illegal af.