Tall Women is the new Fat Acceptance

Are they trying to make tall women a new fashion standard as a sneaky way of promoting androgeny? Everything is about masculinizing women. The way they're pushing it reminds me of when fat acceptance began. They encourage women to be aggressive about flaunting masculine traits like height, weight, etc -- now women weigh more than average men, are taller than pro atheletes, take steroids until they're bulkier than men...

Attached: C863C58D-FE25-4DB1-8248-B144079473D9.jpg (828x1278, 682.15K)

Would Any Forums date a tall woman with a slender body or do they only want hobbitses?

Attached: ezgif-4-390743d1cf.jpg (564x458, 46.55K)

I don't care, Tinder is for degenerates.
Propaganda only work if you listen to them user
But tall girls are kino, I wish I could meet one

I have never met a woman taller than me. QQ more manlet.

>I don't care, Tinder is for degenerates.
Thread isn't asking ABOUT Tinder, it's asking about trend in advertising. Fuck you niggers are low IQ.

We need polygamy so that I can have both.

i am 6’4” and i have a giant woman fetish
i instantly match any girl 6” and above. my dream woman is a 7 foot serbian monster lady

Trends in advertising are degenerate don't pay attention to them.

I want tall gf

Attached: 1511835435532.jpg (483x804, 89.69K)

I don't even remember the last time I saw an advertisement, fool.
Use ublock, don't watch TV and read books, there's no advertisements in your life that way.
You might have a bigger problem than you expected.

Based

Pre calculated forecast to incite strife on behalf of idiocy I don't know if these people are bots or literally this genuinely retarded but they really think I'm going to expose myself for faggots rats narcs and whatever machination they can come up with 5740 knightner street Columbia SC check the logs and figure it out

Is 5'10 considered tall for women? if so yeah, there should be tall acceptance for women

Attached: 1656586676664.jpg (1080x1350, 156.99K)

kys

you first

Attached: 1644773005269.jpg (639x794, 60.93K)

Depend how tall you are, it's all relative.
For me 5'10 is still small, she need to be at least 180cm since I'm 2m tall
Wish I could find a girl even taller than me but still feminine.

not nearly as bad as fat acceptance
height is out of their coontrol, weight isnt

also tall women are still sexy

I've always wanted a tall red head to climb and seed and give me giant sons to assist on my humongous farm.

I’m 5’11” and feel short. I feel like males average 6’2” here it sucks.

I like tall women tho. At least this isn't about homosexuality, so why not have fun with a tall lady?

Why are all you lankies amazon fevered? I'm a manlet and I had a taller bitch come on to me last December. I was in a bad place mentally and I found her kind of annoying so I p. much rejected her. She didn't even mind that I was a NEET momma's boy. Yeah, I'm my own worst enemy.

Ce faci tovaras? How's that oneitis going?

still going on obviously. I'll get over it eventually

Attached: 1641484744412.jpg (333x463, 42.8K)

I refuse to make children shorter than I am, everyone knows height comes matrilinealy, tall women are Heavensent, fuck jannies, trannies, and pedos, even if it never happens for me the fantasy and admiration of beauty in itself is better than settling for a womanlet and having more kids doomed to shortitude

Attached: 1_PAY-Kennedy-News-and-Media.jpg (615x822, 60.71K)

Probably trying to normalise transwomen

T.

NEET shut in

No, that's me.

What does Tinder dabbing on us poor based manlets have to do with tall women acceptance? Literally no dude has a problem with a woman's height so long as she isn't too retardedly proportioned. I'd like to see a Manlet acceptance movement that isn't insulting.

tfw 6'1"
tfw you got to bang an athletic 6'3" girl

Attached: 1460578978265.jpg (500x385, 31.56K)

Definitely would. Tall girls have nicer legs.

>based
>Manlet
you can only pick one

Attached: article-urn_publicid_ap.org_a5fae43a7feb449fb3c51505926c1b70-6ZEwACKs6HSK2-568_634x1138.jpg (634x1138, 275.75K)

I'm pretty based, though.

kindly fuck off with american identity politics

I'm a manlet and I don't see a problem. I want tall gf. I can lift her easily since I'm very strong. No problem at all

i'm 5'10 and have never felt this way

Rather a slender tall chick than a short landwhale

>tinder starting to see the lost revenue from women filtering men by height
kek, it makes sense when you think about it tho
if only 6' men get laid, only 6' men sign up
women will NEVER pay for premium features because they can as well just post their tits on insta and get 1000 thirsty pms without issue
so to maximize revenue, you NEED short kangz

>Oy vey you need to date according this this algorithm you stupid goy whore

I know you guys are virgin but its not out of the realm of possibility that tinder kikes change the algorithm to only show niggers in the area.

I am 195cm. Any woman taller than me is a tranny or a monstrosity

gz user, living the dream

>I'm pretty based, though.

Attached: 0B3F96B3-8CC9-481C-BB63-69BE90CD02CA.jpg (168x300, 9.23K)

lived*
He "got to bang" her and now he's shitposting with the rest of us.

Hey, I'm a whole 2 and a half inches taller than this fellow dwarf. What does that have to do with my extremely high basedness level?

Stupid bait thread. Tinder is just advertising to short guys. "Don't give up king tee hee"