Russia is losing

>Russia is losing

Attached: battles.png (1502x505, 162.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-nFDTlsDuqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What exactly are they winning?

Attached: 1645124374179.jpg (1024x985, 84.94K)

my heart

Same

they win so much they gonna get tired of winning.

territory, you retarded turk rapebaby

Separated by ethnos, united by talmudic blood

Yeah and what do they achieve? What's the point of this war you subhuman slavshit?

looks like Russia is winning to me..
youtube.com/watch?v=-nFDTlsDuqc

>they win so much they gonna get tired of winning.
how's your economy going... as far I know, croats are moving back to croatia, since the wages in Germany are barely any improvement to our own wages, when considering the cost of living

how does it feel to be as poor as war torn balkan niggers? and thats just the start... soon romanians and gypsies might move out too, since it's not profitable for them either

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-02 112356.jpg (568x238, 35.67K)

Yes. This is similar to the US in Vietnam. There's no reason you shouldn't have won months ago. You aren't going to win because you are afraid to conduct actual warfare now.

Did you consider that not winning quickly is the whole point?
The yuro members of NATO are on their knees and without natural gas people will freeze to death in their own homes come winter.

>croats are moving back to croatia
>soon romanians and gypsies might move out too

plz gawd, make it happen..

a great depression style economic collapse is the last hope that could possibly save this open air insane asylum of a country.

steiner's counter attack will fix this

No, because that is the dumbest thing ever said by man.

>Massive country x17 in land size, x3 in populations and a long history of military build up focusing all their might on one small piece of land is finally gaining some ground after 3 continuous months of effort
All this proved to the world is that the Russian military is incredibly incompetent, and if it wasn't for nuclear deterrence, Russia would be nothing but an Iraq by now.

Russia has never looked weaker as a nation.

this (((war))) isn't even real.

yes, we are
we are losing manpower and hardware gaining only territory at abysmal conversion rates. at the same time ukrops are getting more and more hardware from the west. once september comes we will be defending

Russia took a massive hit to its reputation for something that isn't even real.

>implying i give a fuck either way

I thought the whole point was to blitz the capital and quickly take over. Or maybe it was to secure the biolabs. Who can say anymore. Maybe eventually Putin will declare that the military excercise is over.

Retard alert
Russia is attacking with less troops than Ukraine has, and Ukraine has the backing of western nations and their unlimited military budgets + intel + satellite technology

what did turkey gain when they took all your islands, european territory and entire anotolian coastline?

It’s not tho.
The US plan is to bleed out Russia.
But. Russia is actually bleeding out the West.

Read this. Don’t be a pussy. Actually engage with new info that contradicts what you think you know.

Attached: FB57F9E2-A826-4BAC-AB28-0B8B62B634E2.jpg (2360x1543, 1.39M)

Europe is the one losing, actually.

I understand it, and read it. It sounds like cope.
Russia is fighting Ukraine, not the US. I know about the NATO shenanigans but you fags are losing so hard because you think you are fighting NATO.
You aren't playing the right game. Instead of a return to industrial warfare you lads focus on getting the basics of games theory down first.

You are going to lose because you have defined a poor winstate, and your belligerents of note to focus on haven't even entered the picture yet.
All references to you were general, not specific.