Americans this ain't normal frens

Americans this ain't normal frens

Attached: ezgif-3-694efc6508.webm (576x1024, 2.62M)

The mutts are evolving into a completely new species

>Is this normal?
>NO THIS IS PATRICK!

Attached: Patrick.jpg (320x180, 8.55K)

diabetus inhibiting blood flow to extremities leading to massive piles of medical debt for amputation
many such cases

yeah, these gaps in bathroom stalls are weird

>knock on the wall of the stall
>"would you behoof me with some toilet paper?'

>completely taking off pants & underwear
>leaving on dirty piss-soaked public restroom floor
amerimutts really are animals

Were is toe

he's got the diabeetus

He has amputated toes. The real concerning thing should be why he's stripped completely naked and tossed his clothes on shit covered ground.

Attached: amputation-all-toes-diabetic-mans-260nw-1824465287.jpg (390x280, 16.22K)

damn that's like a giga chad american. diabetes couldn't even take their entire leg, it only got their toes.

also, mega chad takes their shoes, socks and pants off to shit in a wal mart bathroom. uber mega alpha.

On the plus side, not having toes makes it easier to clean your feet, and has numerous health benefits like preventing athlete's foot and toe cancer.

Attached: circumanicure.png (1153x645, 320.56K)

it's insane. there's like a 1 inch gape in the swinging door and some asshole just gets to look at you shitting. public bathrooms are probably one of the worst designed aspects in all humanity. throw a goddamn brush seal or a rubber guard in there to close the goddamn fucking gap.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23.38K)

>it's insane. there's like a 1 inch gape in the swinging door
I have only ever seen this visiting American and its clearly so security can check niggers aren't doing drugs. Every other country I've been they have normal doors

I knew a kid who had this done. He had no toenails. It was a big group of kids and we all went swimming one day and everyone asked him what happened to his toenails. Turns out his parents had them permanently removed.

Jews have impressive amount of ways to mutilate children.

kek

y tho

got the perfect webm

Attached: 1653153203150.webm (720x1280, 1.81M)

Bit rich calling Americans mutts, Brasilbro

nah, man. i will concede that it's an american thing but i grew up in a 99.999999% white town in the 90s and we have it here, too. and for no reason.

i remember in public schools a lot of the shitting toilets in the male bathroom didn't even have doors. it's something besides niggers/drugs this time.

Kek

Attached: elephant foot.jpg (1200x570, 446.82K)

now he can't pick up any coins off the ground, leaving them all for the jews

cant scratch when daddy comes to lay with you

>i remember in public schools a lot of the shitting toilets in the male bathroom didn't even have doors.
Sacre bleu...

don't worry, it's just majin buu.

Attached: images (1) (2).jpg (260x194, 6.49K)

ingrown nails or summit

Attached: image-20161214-32207-n7jq8w.jpg (926x719, 61.09K)

maybe like an american military thing that influenced society? military people used russian tier latrines where like two open air toilets made you look another guy in the eyes as you shit together.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2020-08-02-at-12.51.32-AM.8444b7fc.jpg (1219x914, 53.65K)