I’m not racist anymore

This game was made by 3 Chinese people. It has more soul than any game made by a western studio during the same time. How is this possible?

Attached: 983FEF69-41B1-4F6E-876B-BC53C9F8DD8A.jpg (500x281, 37.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Epo3HdhmxDo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/Epo3HdhmxDo

Here is game footage

looks gay

This game was absolute trash. The story had no pacing, the dialog awful. The only redeeming factor was the old-school mini game RPG.

Obviously a mutt wouldn’t appreciate anything outside of CoD and NBA2K

Should I cancel my order?

it was really, really bad.

Would be 100x better if it was made with unreal engine.

when you actually play it you'll realize it's just another cheap chinese knock off of japanese and american games. every piece of shit china makes is a superficial mockery of things developed by people with talent and creativity

I canceled, just to be safe. Glad I made this thread now. The reviews were tight and it looked amazing. Can anyone else confirm that it’s shit?

Yeah. Scissor 7 and every anime out of china is really bad. Isn’t there at least one good Chinese ip?

What the hell is wrong with you? Why haven't you played Mother 3 yet?

The only reason I kept playing past the first HOUR of setup with zero gameplay was because I pre-ordered (like an idiot). I also thought it looked pretty.

What is mother 3? I have Earthbound on SNES mini but I can’t get into it. The battle system is retarded

Why do the reviews pump it up so much? Are they paid off?

Are you new here? Do you need a history lesson in gamergate and how all reviews are 100% comprised?

Attached: click-farm-1.jpg (700x638, 78.69K)

>Standard looking Indie Game
>But with CHINESE SETTING WAOW

IM NOT WATCHING YOUR YT VIDEO NIGGER

watch this again to reaffirm your hatred.

Attached: twerk.png (824x444, 412.14K)

Say what you want about the shit gameplay and story. The pixel art looks amazing. These chinks have some serious talent. They just need to get some white people to write and direct. I think multiculturalism could make amazing vidya if there were defined roles based on caste

The japs were making games like this 30 years ago

I actually hate china more now than when I made this thread. We can’t let them win. They ruin everything worse than jews

>the battle system is retarded
ngmi, sage in all fields.

Ok. Based on this thread I have canceled this order, hate Chinese again and going to play Earthbound until I learn to love it. Pol is better and less gay than Any Forums

Looks like garbage

>why are modern games trash while random indie games can be fun and cool still?
The reason is unfortunately money
Every single modern game you will play from now on will be at best in the beta stage at launch and still offer premium pay services like a "battle pass," cosmetics and "pay-to-win" options
In addition once a game reaches a critical mass of players, it will remain exactly the same until either the next version (which will be almost exactly the same +/- 1-2 new features), or the inevitable death of its lifecycle
Gaming is dead, and it's never coming back, and that's a good thing because it's a complete waste of fucking time

>playing video games

this looks a game for 7 year olds

Is that Double Dragon?

I just finished a ching chong game too and it had the worst game i have ever seen. Whoever wrote it had a hate boner for my favorite character, i hope they get hate crimed.

Attached: ShadowrunHongKongBoxArt.jpg (365x273, 23.19K)

Nintendo is still good. Capcom is starting to slip. I have noticed what you described happening to deadspace 3 and Titanfall getting replaced by apex bullshit

>I’m not racist anymore
>Obviously a mutt

Typical low effort from Chang.

Attached: wumao.get.job448593.webm (564x358, 1.95M)

It’s rated T for teens. Have you not played chrono trigger?

Try Omori if you haven't already. A little edgelord but well balanced gameplay and quirky as fuck.

> Not racist anymore

TRY HARDER FAGGOT!

Attached: china.shill.farm4.webm (544x960, 1.15M)

Lots of chinks already work in the art department of white game studios chang. Shiek was one of the lead designer for Halo CE

Attached: china.shills5.webm (634x360, 985.93K)

No Keen. 0/10

Attached: keen-in-space.png (640x401, 23.22K)