Brazil is such a shitho

Brazil is such a shitho...

Oh, wait minute, this is is Italy!

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.57M)

You get shitholes everywere.

I don't see any niggers, graffiti, trash, or boarded up windows, what's the problem?

Looks good. I would to live there.

I feel like I've Counterstriked there at some point.

what are brazilians doing in italy?

yeah but the streets are clean and you don't need to worry about getting stabbed for your nickel plated chain.

>I don't see any niggers

Attached: file.png (1300x956, 1.73M)

>there is a house renovated in Italy
What point does this monkey brain think hes making?

Still tidy as fuck

>street has some cool tiling
>narrow but you can still drive
>i only see 1 fio de gato
>i see no pipa or tenis on fio de gato
>the temperature is probably under 20 C
>i dont see a bunch of flip flop people walking around aimlessly
yes this is italy

SOVL

In general, Italians seem to value their cars higher than their houses. Not sure why, but that's how they tick. It's not unusual in Italy to see a house in dire need of renovation with a new S-class Benz parked in front of it. Different priorities.

Maybe it's a tax thing. Tax evasion has been a popular sport in Italy before the €, I wouldn't be surprised if it's still like that nowadays. You can't hide a house from the fiscal authorities. So if you want to look poor on paper, your house needs to look poor. Something like that.

So much S O V L in that photo I've dreamed about that place despite never seeing it before. Especially that dark room with the lone white car inside.

i'd rather live there

lucky lucky men are problematic

Mexico city looks like that too.
Why does latin america have the aesthetic?

And I’m supposed to act like these fuckers are even closely genetically related to Romans

>Comparing non-white shitholes

Op doesn’t know that southern Italy is basically Africa

>No garbage in the street.
>oh, that street is tiled nice actually
>sub-standard construction obviously done by migrants / mulattos
gj op, you shot yourself on the helicopter.

niggers selling counterfit products to other niggers
just like in apefrica
who do shitalians import them? I mean the niggers?

>Looks good.

Not surprised, Ivan. Not surprised.

Attached: 27471108~2.jpg (460x589, 133.37K)

honestly they should wear suits to hide their socio-economic background, that's part of the reason old USA, every guy wore his sunday best on the street, no matter how rugged you looked, a sh*tfaced hammered guy in the street would more be assumed to be a working class poor man than a slum dweller.

and on average, a suit turns even these guys into confused wage lackeys instead of guys selling luxury wannabes.
Wearing a suit isn't about conformity, wearing one allows you to dupe everyone on the street not to judge you, because they can't tell what class or background your from.
It's also my thesis for why Japanese still wear suits everywhere.

The buildings could use a lick of paint but otherwise it looks fine. What's the big deal?