I want a real answer

Why do people get into “good occult”, schizo stuff etc.? No walls of text, just simple answers please

Attached: 88D76BBF-6F33-4D20-BE34-52C5549B4F88.png (600x400, 207.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

orthochristian.com/88602.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because people are lost

God is real and is within us all and He only speaks a language that glowniggers cant understand

for me, it's the McChicken

True religion is a lifelong search for truth.

because they lack God?

It is fun and we have a lack of culture /religion now so that can fill the void. I buy all kinds of schizo books for fun and enjoy them greatly but I know they’re mainly not factual. It is good for your brain to think outside of the box though

cause it's real. read and understand the hermetic principles.

Once you know divinity you know longer search for it, Jews are disconnected from God because though he created them, he does not want a relationship with them as they are soulless beasts. However, since they contain human attributes and are tools of Satan they bastardize the seeking a normal human would go through for a relationship with God, creating rituals and nonsense that real humans can accidentally fall into if they haven't learned to discern with the spirit

>soulless
you know you can’t literally be soulless. Some can accept God

There's a spirit that animates the Jew and makes it act like a Jew, just like a nigger or a dog, but that is not a soul

If you are confused at why anyone does any stupid shit in the modern day the answer is they didn't read enough books. From the ideologue phd professor to the tinfoil hat trailer park tard both skipped out on reading important books from our ancestors and shit the bed mentally.

what is a soul to you?

A soul, what animates a true human, has a spark of divinity in it and comes directly from God, God breathed live into us through Logos, spoken divine word combined with intelligent, divine thought. The rest of the beasts He created, he did not animate by way of divine love, simply through intention they were born and this is how they are so easily corrupted. Because it's not a soul your corrupting in the end, you're rather molding something already formed to do your bidding, which is exactly what beasts are for, they are chattle

It's the step beyond religion. Actuals esoteric studies vs religion is comparable to using reddit with all the censorship and bias that site has vs using Any Forums. It may seem evil from the other side but you know you are doing your own research, asking your own questions and finding your own answers.

erm well when I say “soul” I mean something different. In Orthodoxy the soul is the essence of a human, and without which a person could not exist.
If you’re interested here’s a good article on it:
orthochristian.com/88602.html

Same reason some people take psychedelics. They want to know wtf this reality is and how it works

Typical dumbass amerimutt christian answer. Probably believes the bible is literal.

The answer OP is because man wants power. The occult promises power. No one is truly good. No one truly has good intentions. That's the nature of man

People are superstitious, they think powerful entities will trade their wishes for good deeds.

This is fact.

There is no higher God than truth.

you’re actually almost right, except Truth is a person