What has happened to men's clothing?

I recently went shopping for new pants. After going through nearly every store I couldn't find any that fit me, not a single pair. I'm a little overweight, yes, but also naturally have a stocky build and very large legs. Even the biggest sizes either didn't fit at all, or excessively restricted movement. They were usually obviously too small by the time they were halfway up my legs. Regular, sports and outdoors/innawoods pants were all like this.

It didn't used to be this difficult, and I sometimes had pants that were too big. Some of my older pants are labeled the same size as my newer ones, and they're from the same brand, yet they have a much looser fit.

All the pants at the stores now are skinny/slim fit and seem exclusively meant for rail-thin metrosexuals who take their cues from women's fashion and never do anything except sit at Starbucks. They cling to your skin and you can't move. I recently saw a youtube series about some guys renovating a space, and one of them tore his pants twice just doing some basic DIY work, and then had to buy special work pants. Why do we need special professional work pants just to move? Maybe because they don't want us to? This reeks of subversion. Ever seen people have schizo meltdowns over cargo pants, like it's morally wrong--perhaps fascist--to carry around anything except a phone in your hand for quick instagramming? I have.

Jackets/coats are the same. Nothing fits, everything is excruciatingly tight and restrictive, unless you're built like a concentration camp survivor. Until a few years ago I had a Nike jacket that I bought 20+ years ago in middle school, and it still fit me no problem.

This isn't normal.

Attached: b55d900e3b5e3000c20c9e475e3fb9e6.jpg (640x641, 104.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/an_idiots_guide_to_getting_dressed_gavin_mcinnes/
youtu.be/aFmGwh-eIAo
youtube.com/watch?v=26I3Cfj7m2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take up jogging, fatass.

I knew you'd show up. Every company/industry has shills posted on Any Forums 24/7 ready to control the narrative.

This isn't /fa/, this is political.

Legit used to wear a size 32 waist pants but now every single one crushes my genitalia

You’re not alone op it’s fucking annoying

Just get some good tailor to make you clothes that fit your fat ass

I have noticed that most pants nowadays ARE too tight-fitting, especially in the crotch. Almost like women's pants designed without the idea of having a penis and balls sit in there all the time.

And it's not like I'm humbleboasting about my genitals. I'm around average size (I think) and it's still tight in the crotch.

See . I know you're a shill and I knew shills would come here.

Buy your clothes online.

Mah niggas, wtf happened??

Attached: classic-zoot-suite.jpg (1096x1600, 642.35K)

Exact same here bro idk wtf the deal is why are the pants so small????? I havent bought a new pair in years

High pants fashion is still around.

Attached: 434fddtr.jpg (935x1205, 164.3K)

Go shop at another store dumbass. I'm literally obese (dead in 10 years tops) and I can still buy clothes relatively easily. You gotta be 15 if you don't know how to fucking shop of all things lmaoooo

Any Forums is fake. I posted about men's clothes earlier today and now I see this thread, the first ever post that says the same thing I did just a few hours ago.
Any Forums gives you catalogs based on your previous posts and clicks.

We no longer produce clothing for American men in this country. We buy shit from Asia & India that's designed by homosexuals.

Unironically refer to Gavin McInnes how to buy/wear clothes:
takimag.com/article/an_idiots_guide_to_getting_dressed_gavin_mcinnes/
youtu.be/aFmGwh-eIAo

The problem with men's fashion is fags made everything overpriced. Everything you buy you have to take it to get tailored by some Cambodian dry cleaner or you buy custom made clothing from some travelling foreign tailor that work out of hotel rooms once a year.

OP is a fag who screams shill whenever someone disagrees.

Do anything but sit down and eat fried carbs

I already said that I went to almost all the stores, maybe all of them. It was the same everywhere.

Dayyumm! My boi Floyd looking like one cool cat in that vine.

Kek ironed too

They have big and tall stores here for people that are as fat as you are. Also different types of fits, slim, athletic, regular, relaxed, etc. You probably want relaxed fit, they're more baggy. No idea how it works for yuros but fat people can find clothes here

You aren't "disagreeing," you are paid by your employer to uphold the narrative that nothing is wrong, even though something very clearly is.

Shill.

Try a moo moo u fat cunt

ngl, zoot suits were probably hella breathable and comfy

You mean all the stores in that mall?
Stores stock to the local demographic of the location. If you live in the city then it's stocking sizes for the non-white immigrants. Not racist but that's how it is, non-white people tend to me a lot smaller, especially Indians and Asians.
It's hard for me to find clothes exactly where I live, but if I drive to the same store 1h away on the outskirts, where it's mostly white people driving pickup trucks, they have my sizes.

>wahh I'm fat and cannot fit into normal people clothes anymore
go to the gym

I went to the store recently and had no problem finding pants that fit me. I am 5ft7 200lbs and squat over 500lbs for reps.

Our diversity levels are low (for now).

I know you're shills. I've said this multiple times now. The more you do this the more obvious you make it that I'm right about you.

>american complaining everyone is too skinny

Lel

>When I began to list the dozens of fashion crimes this young man had just committed he stared at me like a Papua New Guinean being shown how to open a tin. I”m beginning to think young men have been dressing wrong for so long, they no longer know what’s right.
>If you are an adult male working in a professional environment and you want to be taken seriously, you need to wear a suit. That means you also need a briefcase, a bunch of ties, some comfortable shirts, a new haircut, and three pairs of shoes.
What the fuck is this boomer trash? Who the fuck goes to work with a tailored suit and slicked back hair like it's the 60s?
> is a Canadian writer, podcaster and far-right political commentator
Oh so he's a retard and a boomer larper.

Reminder that fashion got coopted by gay culture. Women’s fashion got psyopped into perpetual loungewear after MKUltra And the fake hippy/lib mevements burned corsets and sucked up to synthetic textile makers who sell us all petroleum byproducts and call it clothing. Fashion is politics.
If you like the pic you posted, look into getting some older styles made by a tailor to fit you. Natural fibers last longer and wear more comfortably but they’re more expensive.

Attached: 1651782209814.webm (480x848, 1.39M)

Post legs

>r going through nearly every store I couldn't find any that fit me, not a single pair. I'm a little overweight, yes, but also naturally have a stocky build and very large legs. Even the biggest sizes either didn't fit at all, or excessively restricted movement. They were usually obviously too small by the time they were halfway up my legs. Regular, sports and outdoors/innawoods pants were all like this

Holy fuck you must be some level of girth
Please give us a picture if you can fit it within the 4.mb upload file size. I have to see this....also, see file name

Attached: This Fat fucking Anon.jpg (750x1000, 47.02K)

Vancouverite here.
Literally everything is made for asian men with chest of a 13 year old boy who are under 5'11. I haven't been able to buy clothing here as somebody who's 6'3 since the early 2000s except overpriced jeans, I can buy a $300 pair of denim from some hipster store but that's it only.

You just get it custom made, order shit off the internet and take it to a tailor or pay them to make it.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill
What the fuck would I even be shilling for
You need to leave the computer fatass

If nothing in the store fits you, then you probably aren't "a little overweight," you're probably morbidly obese. I've gotten fat (5'9" and 215 lb) and I have no problems finding clothes pants that fit me in regular stores (not big and tall). I can only imagine you're pushing 400 lb.

Literally stop being fat and your clothes fit better.

Did you arrive on the internet yesterday?
He's the cofounder of that hipster trash bin VICE and started the Proud Boys

I'm not American and I'm not America-tier fat and I already said that even the same size pants from the same brand had a looser fit in the past. Even if I had a smaller build I'd still have to buy the biggest size available just to be able to move around.

Shill.

You work for the fashion industry or alternatively some NGO or government agency.

Shill.

> (You)
>Shill.
Coming from a meme flag faggot

/fa/ggot here.

The main issue is that men's fashion (at least department store in Middle America wise) is about three-five years behind. Slim/Skinny fit was en vogue during the Hipster '10s era and remains heavily in stock due to inertia.

Things are slowly swinging back to roomier fits, as the '00s/'90s is coming back to prominence. But menswear lags behind womenswear trends wise. Men being somewhat slimmer on average doesn't help.

Just stick mainly to thrifted clothes and ebay while you can until the pendulum swings back to mass roomy fits.

Cargo pants are stigmatized because autists tend(ed) to wear them. Especially the shorts. But like bootcut jeans, they will likely see some revival.

Attached: Smug Ben.jpg (425x411, 16.05K)

Ya im in the same city. So you go to Mission or Maple Ridge and they'll have your shit. Even Coquitlam has bigger sizes

Attached: 20220702_001815.jpg (2272x3600, 1.59M)

youtube.com/watch?v=26I3Cfj7m2I

Oh shit, gotta be on the look-out for the jogging-industrial-complex! It's like walking outside is totally a growth industry for my company, of which I am the founder and CEO. I'm a millionaire from people walking quickly, and I'm on Any Forums! That makes total sense, and isn't crazy at all!!

>m-muh memeflags
You're merely making it more obvious now.

I'm going to buy milsurp next.

>im not american

Does america have military personnel in your country?

Right, the fashion industry is paying me to make fun of a fatass when every ad or billboard in 2022 features a fat nigress
Go outside

I have to hem every single pair of pants I buy because nobody sells them in 34-28. You can get 34-30 all day long, but two inches shorter? Fuck off, manlet!

Any Forums is full of shills and you're one of them.

No and it wouldn't matter if they did.

Someone is paying you, that's for sure.

> Everyone who points out my disgusting obesity is a shill

Bro, you're really not important enough for anyone to sick shills on. If you can't find clothes that fit, you probably need to go big and tall because you're fat as fuck. You've clearly deluded yourself into thinking that you're not wrong, the entire clothing industry is wrong, so it's not surprising that you also seem to think that everyone who disagrees with your fat ass is a shill. Get mental help and get off your ass and exercise once in a fucking while.

Fashion is dead, user.

:p

Fat American sow

Do you have schizophrenia
Do you honestly think people are being paid to track you and make fun of you online
Or could it just be we're milking an obese lolcow

what's with all the shills, Any Forums sucks now

Maybe try putting the fork down bro

Attached: download (3).jpg (880x861, 71.94K)

>500lbs for reps
>5'7"
not that hard when your ROM is 4"

You're lying about what I said and you're denying that there is anything wrong. This is because you are a paid shill.

Shill.

>y-you're just a schizo, shills aren't real
Nice try, shill.

Shill.

>I'm a little overweight,
>Even the biggest sizes either didn't fit at all,
A little overweight like a couple hundred pounds?
Is this pasta I haven’t seen?

Shill.

cope

Modern pants for men are too wide if anything and by that I'm specifically talking about the hips region. They're obviously made for the average dude today who is shaped more womanly. I have trouble to find ones that properly fit me and I'm very particular about clothes fitting perfectly even if other people can't tell. OP muct be an obese lardass and out of touch with reality. Skinny jeans? Current fashion is anything but skinny.

Clothes do seem to be for fags or fatties

I'm 6'2" ripped, and I have buy larger to fit my shoulders/height and then get it tailored to fit

Can't be fashionable without tailoring IMO

>Does america have military personnel in your country?
Based
I don't even understand what you're troll point is. When people ask " What was it like before?" It was that boards weren't filled with so much garbage like you man. We actually talked and shit while ALSO talking shit.
The old days can come back if we all start acting like it

>fat
>schizophrenic
>posts on Any Forums
I think we have a diagnosis, and in a few days the police will discover an hero.

It's because mens fashion has moved to faggotry like picrel. I fight against this by going to the Goodwill and buying nice dress pants thay actually fit properly. I stand out amongst the faggots in their skin tight leggings.

Attached: f0d3687637bcf9a4fe8275a60ab2cb1a.png (487x613, 299.38K)

Shill.

>y-you're just a troll
You are extraordinarily bad at your job.

Shill.

Stop eating, fatty

Shill.

yes, companies want to make money so they make clothes that fit the most amount of people. If you have unusual proportions or are fit, you are a tiny niche and can only find clothes that approximately fit your frame but are lose or undersized in places. For this reason, tailoring is the way to go. Its not that expensive if you have a decent income to get some clothes tailored to fit you.

I mean I can un-rack and re-rack 500lbs for reps too

Milsurp is good as long as it's not modern surp. Modern milsurp will just get faggots screaming 'stolen valor' at you.

No. It's just absurdly decentralized. Hipsters keeping the dream of Bohemia alive with slim/lumbersexual workwear fits. Fast cycling Zoom Zoom TikTok trends. Menswear LARPers trying Peaky Blinders fits. Redditors in their retardation. Whatever the GQ set thinks is fashionable.

All cooexist at once with none dominating. The only thing anathema being skinny jeans and fedoras.

Attached: No Man, That's the Force You Smell.jpg (356x297, 11.38K)

Clothes merchants

Attached: ZFWgVAo.jpg (2076x3054, 1.35M)

Buy work clothes. Dickies and carhartts are gigantic. Pay an american to source them for you if you have to.

Im sure you can sweetie, do you want a gold medal?

Attached: menssuits.jpg (2786x4000, 2.16M)

Idk I wear athletic clothing all day like most Americans because it’s comfy. Why should I dress up and prostrate myself before the Jew when I am but a slave to their next big project.

I've been Wearing high white socks(half way to the knee) and sandals. Some cargo shorts and a colourful miami vice style shirt. It's gay AF but I feel comfy in it and that's all I care about

Clothes are cut in Asia, and most Asians are tiny.

If they wanted to fit the most amount of people they'd have looser fits, not nut-crushingly tight ones. It's not like the West has low obesity rates anyway.