"FEMALE IS BIOLOGICAL"

"FEMALE IS BIOLOGICAL"
"WOMAN IS SOCIAL CONCEPT"

NO. Shut the fuck up. It's a fucking synonym. In Swedish we don't even have a word for "female" or "male", we just have "woman" and "man". A lot of languages do. So can you americans SHUT THE FUCK UP in trying to say it is something different, just SHUT UP.

I'm sick and tired of this shit, the rest of the world is laughing at your fucking insanity but you morons are trying to export this shit. I just discovered that your translation tools are trying to translate "female" into "kvinnlig" in Swedish. NO. That's bullshit. Female is translated to "kvinna", meaning "WOMAN", and you can bend that word to mean kvinnlig, which can be said about clothes.

CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP IN TRYING TO DIFFERENTIATE FEMALE/MALE AND WOMAN/MAN? IT'S THE SAME GOD DAMN THING, america is really starting to piss me off in exporting this NONSENSE.

Attached: timimimim.jpg (400x400, 26.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hahaha is this what he actually says ? woman is a social concept hahaha

>america is really starting to piss me off in exporting this NONSENSE.

Same my non-latinx fren

Sounds like someone's daughter woke up on the wrong side of Ahmed's bed.

Rent free. Bro just go outside, you don’t even fucking live here.

Reminder that Tim Pool has FUCKED all of your political e-girl waifus.

why would you take a guy that literally always wears a fucking beanie seriously? Also childless and rocking mega incel energy. I mean seriously? The dude has zero principles and skateboards despite being middle aged. Wtf is this? Delete this NOW IAN

kys Swedoid

All latin based languages differentiate between men and women. Are you retarded?

i was okay with just laughing at you for some time but then you started exporting this shit and it has gotten to such a point that sweden is beginning to get maybe 5% as woke as usa. so excuse me if i don't ignore you lunatics any longer. im not so clueless that i don't know just how bad it is in america and i don't want that shit here.

I speak for all Americans when I say sorry Sven. Homosexuality has become a major export and we are sorry for not killing every Jew that is responsible.

Attached: FUiFlo-WYAAyFjR.jpg (558x680, 51.53K)

Tim is dead
youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Tim Pool is ftm tranny

You heard it here first

are you reading correctly?
unless you're referring to "FEMALE/MALE AND WOMAN/MAN" which i admit i worded poorly in the heat of my rage.

so you call animals women, men, girls, and boys?

In English and American male and female refer to biological sex, but man and woman tend to refer to sex + maturity. So boys become men when they mature, girls become women when they mature. Which is why women is commonly defined as "adult human female", to suggest the maturity of adulthood.

It's why trans women aren't women, because woman just means adult human female, and trans women aren't female, they're male.

OP is right, Tim is trying to hard to pleasure himself with the fence pole, female is biology and woman is biology plus maturity. Why can't you faggots stick to exporting libertarianism and burgers instead of your mental and literal AIDS?

to normal people, it's the same thing. And more and more, with the way trannies act, people are dropping the "agreeing with it because it's polite" routine.

Tim is a fool. I'm legitimately disappointing. He keeps trying to clean to centrism to the point of retardation. Literally just trying to make yourself believe a lie just so you don't have to come off to extreme.

Attached: 1607619919759.jpg (281x306, 15.84K)

>In Swedish we don't even have a word for "female" or "male", we just have "woman" and "man".
Really? Like your language don't actually have a definition for "male" or "female"? Male in Norwegian is called hannkjønn while female is hunnkjønn.

female animal is "hona" in swedish and male animal is "hane"

we have "flicka" for young woman (girl) and "pojke" for young man (boy)

>offtopic but swedish also have "mormor" for "grandmother on the mother's side" and "farmor" for "grandmother on the father's side", and same for male grandparents (farmor and farfar). which are useful words to have.

Attached: sweflag.jpg (3307x2195, 3.86M)

Have you seen his current gf?! I DOUBT your statement

>keeps trying to clean to centrism
He want to maximize his viewer base

Fucking Ian is particularly retarded tonight. He's so stupid autistic its painful. If Poso wasn't on (my fave) I would have turned it off.

>hannkjønn
swedish: manligt kön (reference to penis)
>hunnkjønn
swedish: kvinnligt kön (reference to vagina)

sounds to me like they are the same in norwegian (kjønn = kön = genitals). it's not references to genders but rather references to the private parts attached to a person with a certain gender). when swedish forms ask you for your gender they ask for the "kön" (genital).

Who is his GF?