Find a southern facing window and be an honorary Dixie Southron for the night

Find a southern facing window and be an honorary Dixie Southron for the night.

youtube.com/watch?v=qQsCvxSe2Bs

Attached: Battle-Flag-confederate-states-csa-dixie-26529441-1024-768.jpg (1024x768, 83.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D3IJ05QntXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gTXoyP-R-i8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What could have been

Attached: 36EF78B5-3F95-49A9-936C-ABFDE9CB2711.jpg (615x689, 155.35K)

I'm facing North from the Deep South. God bless y'all. Abortion is gone. Horray horray from way down South in Dixie!

And was and still could be. Not nationally, but regionally.

God bless, friend. Though the country may slowly crumble, we're still blessed to be in the south.
youtube.com/watch?v=D3IJ05QntXQ

No Dixie friends tonight?

Attached: 1656640419376.jpg (500x333, 134.99K)

We shall rise again.
Maybe sooner than we thought of things keep going the way they are

NC user here.

Only comfy place left to live in the third world country the untied states has become.

And it’s fading fast.

nth for fuck yankees, stop moving here

Tomorrow I'll be out on a river so beautiful it is like a dream. Maybe have a mint julep, some barbeque.

Attached: 1656730241680.png (1920x1279, 1.21M)

Was watering the garden thing just that, and that I should plant more potatoes.

Arkansas checking in.

Attached: arkansas.jpg (1863x1231, 1.83M)

How about you fill your south facing window with plants? you peasant!

I hate North Caroline so fucking much. Every person I have met from there is unbearable and stupid as hell

IN DIXIELAND ILL TAKE MY STAND TO LIVE AND DIE IN DIXIE

WNC here, born and bred. Lived in Raleigh for awhile, back in the wonderful Smokies now though. NC's great as a whole. Of course the cities are shitholes, but they're a small part of our great state.

Yeah, we don't take kindly to faggots around here.

You have rebel flags in Michigan, Southern Illinois makes East TN look cosmopolitan. You have to keep it real and redneck to the Californians leave. Wear your gun openly. Wear your unions into the best restaurant in town. Say God bless you to strangers. Sir and Mamm are good manners. Remind yankees that the word barbeque means a food and not a way to make food. If they ask for unsweet tea, give them sweet. If they ask for wheat toast, give biscuit. If they ask for hashbrowns give grits and tell them to put butter on it. You need to train them. If they complain, say grace. Bless their hearts. Ain't no telling, but they may convert. With God willing and good people showing the way, I did, and I can wrench and weld like I'm on the Intimidator's crew. I can never be Southern but I was always a redneck. We gotta fix these mega churches tho..like a nightclub without the booze.

The plants are outside leaf, south facing for muscadines. Early sun keeps the mold away. Thems grapes canuck!

Wonderful advice for those who don't already, but rest assured, I do. Winter peppers are slow growing, but damn aren't they nice when finally ready!

I live and work in a tourist town, and Arkansas people suck. Fucking back woods cousin fuckers.

I don't know where King Kenny was born or where he called home, but he's honorary if nothing else.

youtube.com/watch?v=gTXoyP-R-i8

>most abortions is niggers
>second most is spics
>the south is filled 75% with both niggers and wetbacks
>abortion now banned, thus preventing them from aborting their shitkins
i'm confused. do you want more niggers and wetbacks running around your state, over burdening your welfare system and eating up all the valuable resources, which in turn will also cause supply costs to also skyrocket?

Little bit of chicken fry buddy.
Fuck:
Trannies
Fags
Democrats
Etc etc

Anyone else switching it up for white claws?
I find they are much cleaner than beer.

>white claws?
What huh?