MA'AM! DO NOT REDEEM RUSSIAN OIL!

India is buying cheap Russian oil and selling it back to the Europoors. lol Honestly, how fucking retarded are the Europeans and the West?

They staked their entire geopolitical strategy on bringing Ukraine into NATO, for no fucking reason that makes any sense outside of a dick measuring contest. Then, when Ukraine is invaded, they punch themselves in the balls to spite the Russians, who end up selling oil at record profits and selling their oil to the Indians, who then sell it to the Europeans ANYWAY!

What is this strategy called?

Attached: Capture.jpg (672x733, 107.45K)

Well how much is india selling the oil at? Aren’t they buying it from Russia at like a 25% discount and selling it back at or above market price to Europe?

America and Europe will pay any price to keep the fuel flowing.

Agreed but I asked how much was the marked up Indian oil, not “how far are the west willing to go for oil”

>selling it back at or above market price
Even if they are selling it back at the normal price, this is still fucking retarded and boosting oil prices. This strategy makes no sense, except to the Trudeau/Biden elites, who are too rich to feel the bite.

India is unironically going to be a super power while the rest of the west virtue signals into obscurity.

Attached: delhi-queer-pride-2015-picture-id499600258.jpg (612x408, 70.4K)

>Jewin' the Pootin

Someone on Any Forums posted this same news story and complained that India is busting the West's sanctions. Pic related is what Pajeet had to say.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 1.16.11 AM.png (1840x224, 198.47K)

>making an instant 25% profit by not redeeming the West's bullshit sanctions is "fucking retarded" and "makes no sense"
Typical leaf.

We haven’t had a truly good leader in decades. Trump was the best of the bunch. And yeah, I know he backed down and is nothing like he was believed to be, but Roe v. Wade was ended due to him.That’s at least something.

>Trump was the best of the bunch. And yeah, I know he backed down and is nothing like he was believed to be, but Roe v. Wade was ended due to him.That’s at least something.
Economically Trump is just as retarded as Bush, Obama, and Biden. When historians write books on the decline and fall of the USA, Trump's pic will be featured prominently.

>India
>Back door
KEK

>concerns
Uh...it's a straight-up known fact that India is refining Russian oil and selling it to the West. The only "concern" comes from average bumblefuck Americans who had no idea and are just now finding out.

It's smart for India, I'm just saying that the West is fucking itself over.

Europe would love this because they can save face while keeping the energy flow going.

Europe is a fucking joke and I’m being one hundred percent dead fucking serious. Fuck Europe and everyone living in that shithole. They deserve to be shit on by disgusting pajeets.

>What is this strategy called?
Female leadership.

It is called war profiteering. But, i think this is actually Germany's hail mary to keep their country from imploding. India takes some minor reputation hits, makes some cash and Germany keeps the lights on.

Nah, not even close.

My thoughts too.

Time to get an electric vehicle bongfags.

Attached: IMG_1914.jpg (2016x1512, 845.18K)

It’s absurd that they cry foul about Russia curtailing gas shipments, calling it economic hybrid war and the like.

I think Russia is obviously in the wrong but what does Germany truly expect, that they can hammer Russia with sanctions and try to destroy them economically and Russia should take it and uphold agreements and not play any of their cards? What an insanely naive worldview, no wonder the west is getting BTFO by China, Russia and countries that don’t sugarcoat things and play in delusional idealism.

based on indias part. they could use the economic boost. modern world leaders need to stop fucking their own populace