Why don't they address what Johnny Monoxide said on Killstream?

Why don't they address what Johnny Monoxide said on Killstream?
Is it because it's all true and they have no defense?

Attached: Grifters.jpg (400x250, 10.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cozy.tv/nick
youtu.be/T7Kjp5dABm4
youtu.be/jrdyRMrou1s
bitchute.com/video/ICtJuxun4q0v/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no link
>go fuck yourself

Find it yourself dumb faggot

nobody cares about you nigger

Why should I spoonfeed newfags like you? Kys

Mike is a literal kike working for Russian business man Charles Bausman

Not all of us live on welfare and listen to every podcast all day long faggot.

That's how they handle all criticism. Ignore it. The paypigs don't seem to mind. But I can only imagine the mood in the Dunstan household right now.

Yeah you're out kneeling for niggers like a good americuck

aww you're cute
again, nobody cares about your shitty show

Attached: 1494802347921.jpg (4527x3586, 1.83M)

Agreed. Either way we should all try to figure him out better. Show is Mon-Fri evenings.
cozy.tv/nick

>it's all true and they have no defense?
Yes. Its why they stopped going on shows, stopped doing debates, stopped doing anything they can't fully control and censor.

>Why don't they address X
Cult

Cute how many VB’s are you on abbo?

says the reddit shill

Buy a banner, no one cares about you fucking podcast losers.

I don't want your spoon-feeding, that's the point. We. Don't. Care.
Everyone who listens to TRS is aware of e-drama shill tactics and are ideologically committed to ignoring it. It's been addressed on the show, none of us are shook or demoralized by the bullshit that is spammed. Especially when it comes from retarded schizos like the Paranormies, I mean come on lol

youtu.be/T7Kjp5dABm4

True the Paranormies are all retarded and what's his face embarrassed himself on the killstream constantly interrupting Anglin and Ralph. What the fuck is it with TRS presenters and having to constantly interject when other people are speaking it's rude as fuck and annoying as a listener. Especially when it's being done to the host and a GOAT like Anglin.

youtu.be/jrdyRMrou1s

>2 hr link
fuck off retards.
podawful owns all you niggers

Yeah I have no idea how anyone could tolerate gunt for 2 minutes let alone 2 hours

Paranormies are better than TDS. Johnny may be retarded but he isn't a kike like mike.

Paging Warren Balogh of the National Justice Party.

After the latest revelations from the former TRS insider that served to confirm many of our long-held suspicions, we the rank and file of the NJP are calling upon party co-founder Warren Balogh to put forward motions to sever all ties with party member and fellow co-founder Joseph Jordan.

The sentiments and opinions of rank-and-file NJP members have granted him the mandate to take unilateral action towards this end, if need be even overriding protestations from the Chairman.

We believe this is the best course of action, nay, the only course of action going forward for the NJP and the White Nationalist community in America.

Attached: 4FAA98EA-6DDA-429C-AC56-3203108B3446.jpg (640x640, 79.43K)

bitchute.com/video/ICtJuxun4q0v/

Attached: Smug_shark_imouto.jpg (1099x1608, 258.03K)

>wahhhh gimme the link!!!!
>wahhhhh I don't want the link!!
lol. clearly assmad