How do americans cope about missing half of their penis?

how do americans cope about missing half of their penis?

Attached: sad penis.jpg (2074x1224, 124.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NtgN_47JYaI
intaction.org/intactpac/
my.clevelandclinic.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Realistically, one of the only effective ways to reduce the circumcision rate in America is to make circumcision prohibitively expensive. Most normies are retarded and can't be reasoned with, and make light of their mutilated dicks with cope after cope. What people will listen to is their bank accounts. States where Medicaid doesn't cover circumcisions tend to have their circumcision rates cut in half. When people actually have to pay for it themselves, they don't bother. That's how much American "parents" care about their kids. A life-changing decision for their child, and it comes down to a few hundred dollars.

youtube.com/watch?v=NtgN_47JYaI
intaction.org/intactpac/

Attached: medicaid circumcision map.jpg (640x480, 117.59K)

by watching tranime

I’m 9” so it’s okay I guess. If I was 18”, sex would be impossible or super awkward.

Most girls think uncut dick is gross and weird looking. Besides why are you obsessing over guys shlongs OP?

Attached: נַצְרוּת-.webm (640x1138, 2.57M)

>N-n-no user, you can’t have your penis circumcised.. it’s the JEWS!
Women think your disgusting alien penises are repellant and smell like shit.
But that’s why you never have sex and are on /pol. Right?

Most (((girls)))

Attached: 1544632166346.jpg (400x600, 168.34K)

>Most girls think uncut dick is gross and weird looking.
You're a retarded simp if you actually take women's "opinions" seriously. They like whatever society conditions them to like.

Attached: male circumcision sexual enjoyment.jpg (1048x1570, 1.07M)

Not true idiot, I can pull my foreskin back and it looks like yours except its not all dried out and shriveled looking. Keep coping with your mutilated Jew penis

>Besides why are you obsessing over guys shlongs OP?

Attached: circumcision smuggie.png (525x377, 31.16K)

In America they prefer the big and cut. It’s the conditioning but it’s true.

You're not losing much of a penis in circumcision. It's literally a skin graft. The entire point of circumcision was to distinguish Jews from Goyim. Because back in Biblical days, there wasn't much difference between them.

this is just cope
when I tell them I'm not circumcised they want to see it and then it ends up inside them

>he cares if a woman has an orgasm

Attached: 1501229254531.png (396x335, 146.01K)

It must be tough dealing with scremda, having an ugly animal looking dick hiding bacteria trap around the head of your cock. The girls love giggling about the sight of nasty stinkdicks of uncivilized guys like OP.

How can it be more gross when it's covering up the gross looking part

It's not half unless you're Asian

>has never spoke to a woman to get her opinion. Woman will never get to see his droopy skinned cocktail. Will seeth on Any Forums forever about hating women that won't sleep with him because of being an angry autist obsessed with dudes dicks.

its not half, retard. once again anteater faggots overexaggerate a perfectly hygenic procedure

Oh goy, that's antisemitic.

>*laughs in being able to wash his penis*

Attached: phimosis.png (746x372, 391.37K)

And there you have it OP, this is how they cope (by agreeing with Jewish propaganda)

>The world is America and the Philippines
No it's not you delusional cut mutt
I heard the preconceptions of such cunts, they
just believe Jewish lies and think that foreskins are a health hazard or some shit
Remember that Mormonism is a popular religion in the US and that a core tenant is that they're real jews from a lost tribe of Israel
So backwardly retarded

I'm okay with it as long as abortions are banned since I can't change what was done to me might as well make all the roast beef vagina having hos seethe

And how do neetsoc larpers on Any Forums deal with their tranny problems?

Attached: 1566897996105.jpg (1022x1024, 126.06K)

Phimosis is a condition of the penis that occurs in some adults and children who aren't circumcised. If you have phimosis, your foreskin can't be pulled back (retracted). It may look like your penis has rings around the tip. Having phimosis isn't necessarily a problem. It only becomes a problem when it causes symptoms.Oct 13, 2021

Phimosis: What Is It, Causes, Symptoms & Treatmentmy.clevelandclinic.org › health › diseases › 22065-..

I hate merrymutts beyond comprehension
It's not just a meme, you guys are fucked in the head
Goyim state

Oh okay. I've never met a woman that didn't prefer a nice, clean looking uncut cocktail. It seems like most you chuds are envious of how much better they look.

300+ replies

Attached: 6777.png (749x684, 46.86K)

nobody cares except uncircumcised people like you...have you ever noticed any threads made by circumcised people that make fun of uncircumcised people...nope. you have a personal problem that you need to deal with, sorry your dick is only 4 inches.

Notice how it says Cleveland clinic and not somewhere outside of the US, and how they associate it directly with a foreskin, not extreme dirt poor hygiene
Little wanna be Jews the lot of you

we get used to it

I wish I had my foreskin. Fortunately, I still have a pretty nice 7.5" dick, and plenty of skin to jack off with. I guess the rabbi decided to only take half of my foreskin.

Attached: 1650910999807.png (572x614, 140.61K)

>that penis is a nipple
but for real, you can progressively stretch it back when you are young, its not hard to figure out
what is it about large amounts of corn syrup that make you want to cut your dick off?

Attached: good consoomers.webm (576x1024, 2.53M)

>Have you noticed how female circumcision hate threads are only made by people who have a problem with female circumcision?
They're just that retarded as a people. Being born in a liberal democracy with a separation of state and religion means that at no point Amerimutts had to respect what was sacred, they're sectarians who turned into jew larpers

Funny cause im an uncut american no need to cope.... unlike you faggot

so we're back to foreskin and aryan slide threads again? what's going on that they don't want us talking about?

Sorry but no girls prefer gross shriveled dried heads over intact dick once they see it

What's funny about circumcision and Any Forums is that there are circumsised anons here who got jewed all the way to the tip of their dick.
Who gives a fuck about what American women think looks better? Your dick got jewed. Jews literally left a permanent mark on your dick. You are marked like cattle on your god damn dick!

by fighting jews with the everything they didn't take away

Attached: NAP.jpg (800x800, 104.52K)