What are the political implications of blizzard forcing everyone...

what are the political implications of blizzard forcing everyone, including retards that spent over 100 dollars on their newest expansion pack to sign a social contract in order to even play the game?

btw, i posted a duplicate thread on Any Forums first as not to shit up this board even more, but for some (((reason))) the tranny jannies moved it to Any Forums anyway

Attached: 9BFBD924-7768-46B0-8844-31C4B0DEFA14.png (499x707, 190.05K)

Wow a game has rules

Let's all cry about it

Nah, some snowflake is trying to turn the entire world into a safespace

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R.

> not playing exclusively 90s games
NGMI

Just play something else :P

>political implications
Is this your word of the week?

>Playing videogames in 2015+7
LMAO

>post-2010
>playing WoW

get a life lmao

Just post nigger anyways. FF14 is very pro-Homo and I still tell sodomites and fags they are going to hell whenever they try that gay pride bullshit. I'll even quote them the bible kek.

>2015+7
It just hit me hard. #whoa #wow

Unironically, most people exited the game instead of sign the EULA.

come home white man

Attached: sc-003.png (1920x1080, 2.98M)

>Missing out on Halo
Message just repeats: regret, regret, regret

tr1ps of truth

Trips trump doubles.
Get fucked.

Attached: 1651782117587.gif (320x240, 703.96K)

>shadowlands
>not prepping for classic wrath

Attached: 1655228678760m.jpg (708x1024, 48.96K)

Whats the purpose when you will never be a woman ?

>I'll even quote them the bible kek.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (1080x1080, 74.67K)

World of Warcraft was always a shit game. It coasted by by having memorable locations, music and a fun community. It was selling an experience rather than a game.

Now the experience is being funnelled into the same raid multiple times a patch with a crowd of nasty little mexican shits who can't play the game, you're walking on eggshells with every interaction because trannies will mass report you for wrongthink, walking past the furry orgy in Orgrimmar and being forced into a gear hamster wheel, where the rug is pulled out from under you every two months.

Yep, the bible is very anti-gay if you read it.

Some of the best experiences I had in WoW was shit talking the other faction and then hanging out with them. But no, can't have global chat because some feelins hurt.

Jesus was just a terrorist teaching passive aggressive methods to make your enemy make the first move.
He was a genius, but just a rabblerouser. Statistically speaking he was of Han descent.

this is a corporate shill thread do not bump

Attached: 1656675220547.png (1200x816, 155.35K)

They are milking your nostalgia not because they care its because they need money you tard
Jizzard needs to burn down like a flaming turd it is

>Support blizzard
>Oppose a religion they know little about.
Checks out actually. Puts a lot of these kind of posts into perspective.

rules I can choose not to abide to if Blizzard is that desperate at not wanting money

>Jesus was not a christian
>Jesus philosophy was not his own
This is nigger tier retardadion.

>They are milking your nostalgia
I started playing wow after cata
Still playing TBC
Still gonna play wrath

Attached: 1623806259324.gif (323x374, 1.34M)

>rule says you have to conform to our political biases or you
>LOSE THE PRODUCT YOU PAID FOR

sold my world of warcraft account years ago

kek, I've said some heinous shit in this game. I don't know if people get banned for speech or not.

Attached: nword_so_funneh.jpg (750x500, 92.87K)

no user

i just use buzz words to get the thread going

any more questions?

Attached: 1649902338091.jpg (1024x977, 92.54K)

How much of a masive fag you need to br after those shitheads released literall garbage they tried to hustle as warcraft reforged and then banned everyone complaining about it, then pushed their corporate greed EULA rights that takes everything that players made then fucking forces everyone to change to reforged while terminating access to old one and on top of all they refused to give money back even when game was unplayable with shit ton of bugs
How are there so many cucks that keep them still afloat is beyond me

Attached: jesus_christ.png (944x2000, 618.29K)

If players don't like it, they don't have to play it. What's the issue.

Cope :3

Attached: kween_twans_wights.png (540x540, 124.24K)

For the same reason I only play old school D&D, I only play old school WoW. I draw the line at Wrath. I either play on a private server or run my own. Fuck Blizzard. And fuck troons

Pledditors are masochists. Anyone who isn't insane uninstalled all blizzard shit years ago.

Attached: 1648570928712.jpg (1225x713, 317.4K)

why you make me angry why in trip 7 thread you do this

Why on earth would anyone play that crap?

1 Corinthians 6:9-11
Don't you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don't fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people-none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. Some of you were once like that. But you were cleansed; you were made holy; you were made right with God by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Huh. I always thought you guys were Jews not trannies. This thread has been enlightening.

Attached: 1656437975354.jpg (699x1024, 157.55K)

>22777
First off, checked. There won't be political implications, NEETs will quietly sign the contract to do the next raid on time and then bitch on here to feed a broken superiority complex... kind of like the ones who pretend to be pureblood.

Attached: df8532f4-3f1e-4ef7-a1e2-2427637a6225.png (660x1000, 902.5K)