Unironically a great movie

Unironically a great movie.

Attached: 1630272732202.jpg (1200x900, 202.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yR0wlrq_h4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All movies are shit.
This movie probably made more nazis then stopped them.

Imagine thinking this never happened. Then you’d be on /pol. You fuckers are so naive to facts it’s not even funny.
The entire world makes fun of you, you retaliate by going and shooting up a public place. But guess what, no one thinks you’re “scary” or “respectable” they just think you’re some paranoid loser who sits in the dark in their moms basement.

It never happened

>Imagine thinking this never happened. Then you’d be on /pol. You fuckers are so naive to facts it’s not even funny.
The entire world makes fun of you, you retaliate by going and shooting up a public place. But guess what, no one thinks you’re “scary” or “respectable” they just think you’re some paranoid loser who sits in the dark in their moms basement.

Attached: 1633210787889.png (880x1156, 344.49K)

I did masterbate to the execution scenes. It was worth getting kicked out of the theater for.

>it happened
>in my head

Attached: 1651380004943.png (1024x720, 881.33K)

Attached: 1386341808366.gif (500x297, 965.75K)

Yeah, just sad how the hero dies at the end.

imagine believing movies

If we don't shoot some place up, you call us pussies.

If we do shoot up some place, you say we're a danger to the public.

You normies were the real Jews all along.

I think the shooters are mostly from other chans' Any Forumss like 8ch*n

Kino

youtube.com/watch?v=5yR0wlrq_h4

What’s that from?

This. So much this. I can't even right now.
The victors who wrote the history books were unironically the good guys and the guys who lost were unironically the most evil, vile, monstrous, and disgusting people ever.
Its settled science. Get over it. Also it's against social norms to question these settled facts and if you do doubt them I will start a hate mob to have you utterly destroyed. Have a nice day chuds. :^).

Attached: 1656294673040m.jpg (768x1024, 124.36K)

hmm.

your mother's cunt

Watch "The Grey Zone" if you want to watch a decent movie about the holocaust.

same movie as in op’s pic

a jew flag would say that

schindler's list

Attached: 1644007818668.jpg (640x334, 28.38K)

>Imagine thinking this never happened. Then you’d be on /pol. You fuckers are so naive to facts it’s not even funny.
>The entire world makes fun of you, you retaliate by going and shooting up a public place. But guess what, no one thinks you’re “scary” or “respectable” they just think you’re some paranoid loser who sits in the dark in their moms basement.
kys

Attached: 1656684266429.png (430x468, 349.77K)

>Made up fictionary story
>2 hours of vile anti-White bigotry by the Jew Spielberg
>The pervert Spielberg used the film to bring full frontal nudity into classrooms

pls no bully

I was just curious if it’s a real scene or if someone subtitle it like that for giggles

Attached: EE2917F6-37DD-4432-A73A-26B3FD4E793D.jpg (313x313, 28.33K)

I am a faggot who is calling out the kikes on gay camboy sites. Among other areas.
I think you better back the fuck off and make this board inhabitable again.
Check my typing history whores and honestly I genuinely think someone at the feds is low key looking out for me and for that I appreciate it and you.

Attached: 1630610730848.jpg (570x518, 206.37K)

we had to watch that im school, the teacher told me to hit the hall cause he wasnt gonna put up with any of my shit while watching it.

Spielberg was truly in his element with this slapstick comedy.

Attached: shoot-scared.gif (220x116, 63.47K)

Its a real scene

yea

did a great job in bluepilling goys indeed, mosche

I am a proud gay anti Semite
Unironically

is that way faggot

Did you know the control everything?
Welcome newfaggots to Any Forums grab a redpill, swallow it and shut the fuck up.

Attached: 1652873539107.jpg (3434x2959, 2M)

why do you type like that

>The pervert Spielberg used the film to bring full frontal nudity into classrooms
based
It's not bullying to say something comes from your mother's cunt, it's a way to say hello

Redditry

Well some literal faggot has to do a job red necked christcuck americans can't. Because clearly nobody else is doing fuck all.

New faggots it is now the sabbath.
Witness how the kikery slightly subsides.

That's now how they marketed it. They originally marketed it as a factual story.

Attached: Schindler s List Official® Trailer HD .png (836x301, 56.02K)

>Unironically a great fictional* movie.
Fixed that for you.

>Unironically a great movie.
for a kike faggot. now suck jewish cock you faggot

Attached: 1656539470613.gif (436x499, 584.63K)

Attached: Lies.gif (342x273, 2.77M)

>no one thinks you’re “scary” or “respectable” they just think you’re some paranoid loser who sits in the dark in their moms basement

Why would I possibly care what vaxxed idiots who are about to die in a real genocide think?

>he thinks "based on a true story" equals "shot-for-shot recreation of reality as it happened
It's fairly clearly just a representation