Why is Christianity a gay man's religion? Is that what the dead kike on a stick preached?

Why is Christianity a gay man's religion? Is that what the dead kike on a stick preached?

Attached: 1641249113427.webm (576x1024, 2.88M)

Yes, Yeshua was gay and he loved BBC

Because like anything manmade, it's malleable to fit whatever mainstream narrative is trending at the time. It's why Christianity has been considered a European religion when it's really not. It's why European paganism has two polar extremes, the gay leftist side and the kill all non Europeans right wing side.
Large scale organized religion is stupid, best to keep it down to a personal level, develop your own religious beliefs. I was a Catholic for a long time and never understood why Protestants were harping on relationship over religion (ironically they still had a religion, not relationship) but now I get it and I think I agree.

do not be deceived, faggot

the black shirt little fucker does not seem to be very happy or celebrating contray to what ever the person in grey is.

Methodists aren’t Christians, that’s pretty known. But an atheist faggot like OP wouldn’t understand because he follows the commands of the Jews to abhor Christians. Atheism is Judaism; retard.

Oy vey goyim don't look at the secret gospels we definitely aren't trying to promote homosexuality

Everytime. Lmao.

Attached: 1656474022606.jpg (750x751, 108.69K)

gay christians are based

These videos are fake and just cheap propaganda that no one buys except you antichrist shills.
And on top of that, it really does not matter since the entirety of Christianity is subverted and undermined anyway. The only way for you to be a Christian, especially in these tribulations, is with the word of God and the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ Himself is the High Priest for almost 2000 years now. There can only be teachers of scripture, who are only true teachers when they understand that they are subject to scripture. Not as the Catholics who think that the poope is above scripture. And the word that is translated as "church" in the bible means actually a congregation. It's not talking about a corporate entity.
What we are witnessing now is the complete and total downfall of morality and sanity in the entire world. This is the church age of laodicea. There is no true Christian congregation except maybe some local and small ones. But all the mega churches are all in the spirit of the antichrist now, which shows us that the time is at hand.
Jesus Christ is coming soon. Be prepared.

Attached: Armor-of-god2.jpg (849x725, 164.11K)

gay

This. I lost 100% of my respect for Christianity when it shifted its opinion on gays.

That faggot pastor is a jew

Attached: protocols learned elders zion.jpg (680x680, 141.56K)

Yes, the fictional jewish superhero rabbi yeshua is going to float down from the clouds and do magic tricks, 2 more weeks just trust the plan fellow goyim.

how many times, again, is sodomy forbidden in just the new testament alone? fuck these kike posts

>>weakest of all bait
but here you go:

He masquerades in costumes of light and righteousness.
In 2 Corinthians 11:13–15, Paul says that some people are posing as apostles who are not. He explains like this:

>>“Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is not strange if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness.”

In other words, Satan has servants who profess enough truth to join the church, and from inside teach what Paul calls “doctrines of demons” (1 Timothy 4:1). Jesus says they will be like wolves in sheep’s clothing (Matthew 7:15). Acts 20:30 says they will not spare the flock, but will draw people away to destruction. Without God’s gift of discernment (Philippians 1:9), our love will be suckered into stupidity.

Attached: Jesus is Lord.jpg (720x810, 184.93K)

John 13:29
it was always queer friendly

gay christians will go to hell and so will you lest you repent
“fools will make a mockery of sin” -Solomon son of David

2 more weeks!

Kek

>Pastor
Every time it’s like the early life for heretic

why do jewish people pretend to be priests and pastors on tiktok?
do they think I'm blind and stupid or something?

Attached: 1609009680120.webm (576x1024, 1.8M)

>best to keep it down to a personal level, develop your own religious beliefs
Religion is a community endeavor.
Turning it into something you think about by yourself renders it meaningless.

christianity doesnt shifts, man made traditions do, Jesus hated the pharisees in part for their man made traditions. I also hate the chuches who have left the word of God in order to pander to jews and faggots, but it is unfair to call them christians and you will know that if you hold them against the word

Based and breadpilled.

Attached: totally not an angel behind this post.png (438x500, 21.28K)

lol, easy to tell with this one

>trying to pretend jesus wasnt a jew
Lol

How come all these videos of pro fag "priests" are always them by themselves in a church no one has ever heard about or in this case not in a church at all? I'm not a christcuck but all these videos have a suspiciously common pattern and seems to not be a church anyone actually attends. Don't know if it's leftist false flag or just jews being jews

how do you think the evangelicals support zionism and AIPAC?
your pastors dont even know a single line from the Testament, only prequel

Badly made religion is influenceable.

evangelicals want to send every jew on earth to israel to fulfill prophecy so the great war starts, and all the jews die in it, lol

weak b8

Inversion and subversion

Attached: EC25B657-6C1C-47C1-B4F3-D851C7DD9ACB.jpg (1551x750, 818.24K)

>For everything there is a season
>A time to kill and a time to die
>A time to rend and a time to mend.
>A time to FSU and a time to calm pass the doob to a fren at bar-b-que

They're actually jewish. This is a psych op

Leviticus 20:13 KJV
[13] If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.