Who can stop the ascendency of the worlds most powerful race, The Hispanglosaxon?

Who can stop the ascendency of the worlds most powerful race, The Hispanglosaxon?

Attached: hispanglosaxonism.jpg (640x400, 53.98K)

You mean the mutt, coping shitskin?

anglospic

I am 1/16th Italian
Please may I be part of the gang?

no

Attached: no.png (444x475, 118.44K)

wog

Le legion de rape golblino

No solid answers. Their fear is real and potent.

so the most powerful successful ethnicity combined with the chillest and coolest?

... the most beautiful...

Typical mutt, always trying to drag everyone else down to his own base and impure level.

Attached: 800px-Daniel_Defoe_Kneller_Style.jpg (799x956, 147.41K)

cringe thread

This... Europe is the problem, Hispanics the solution.

why would anyone want to have inferior anglo DNA?

>Europe is the problem, Hispanics the solution.
We have enough of a brown problem as it is mate without adding descendants of moors into the mix.

you remind me of some stupid mexicans talking about a cosmic race mongrels are really stupid. anglos was the best race america ever had and you blew it

anglos aren't cool

>t. Faggot brainwashed by nigger rap

I wonder where the goblino part came from

Attached: am03b994_700w_0.jpg (700x739, 96.29K)

Spain is cool

???
Most of what you call 'hispanics' are not even half spanish. Most mexicans are more native american than anything else.

I don’t see any German speaking continents. Do you?

ironic since you got raped by both

Attached: german.jpg (1212x1600, 227.06K)

>flag
Implying you are Anglo.

you should fear a future when the vast majority of americans will look like this and have a two digit IQ. brazil 2.0 here we go

Attached: 1656690378230m.jpg (580x1024, 66.18K)

I've read the genetic distribution studies and the average mexispic is more european than native, something like 60 percent on average with almost all of that european coming from spain. It just goes to show the indigenous shitskin genes show more because they're 5'5 manlets that look almost entirely indigenous.