This shitty drink is the root of all problems

The reason today we are filled in society with anxiety riddled retards is because of this drink. It’s not even a drink but a drug. What are drugs used for is complacency.

Attached: D844C722-AE50-43B3-87CF-6A881B8C0AD3.jpg (3008x2000, 495.88K)

my girl got me into it
used to hate it, now I love it

What? You're a mess if it fucks with your anxiety
I drink it for the taste. I can drink it now and go to sleep an hour later

The caffeinated jew

Buy an advertisement

Anxiety is caused by bad parenting

You're really reach, most likely bait. Let's season this coffee.

Bad parenting is caused by coffee.

I have a single 12oz cup in the morning with a ~ a teaspoon splash of milk

This garbage makes you reliant on it: it is inherently a drug that is used to control weak willed retards. If you feel compelled to use it then it is indeed a drug. Try freeing yourself for two weeks if you don’t believe me

shut up

i've only ever had coffee once in my life and I didnt enjoy it. I got all sweaty and felt like I was having a panic attack or something.

It should be illegal to drive after drinking coffee, in fact coffee should be illegal.

I'd prioritize alcohol, you fucking spastic.

Quit coffee a few months ago after drinking ot for 22 years. I have a black tea in the morning and a green tea later if I want it. One of the best things I've done for my health since switch from flower to a corn and rice bases diet. Whole foods, corn tortilla s, dropped pork as well.
Trying to stop drinking. Have about two nights a week when I'll have a pint of whiskey (black velevet) or 6 white claws. Never two nights in a row.

Even little kids in Mexico drink coffee

Attached: 56ACFDF7-8B1C-4718-A020-158296FD59E3.jpg (720x368, 43.48K)

To drug them up. It a stimulant. Pure caffeine can lead to overdose. The fact the coffee companies don’t hide this information anymore is because the masses are complacent with this.

The difference is that you can heavy equipment caffeinated but not drunk so it makes good goy slop, why it's generally free at work

I quit cigarettes, and I haven't had any alcohol in years.

Coffee is very hard to abuse. I work 4:30am to 3pm so I obviously drink coffee.

>Try freeing yourself for two weeks if you don’t believe me
terrible headache which wouldn't go away until i had some coffee

Coffee bad because im a manchild who needs juicy

helps me shit, my theory on why I'm rarely sick and didn't get le coof, by staying regular. Other than that caffeine buzz does feel nice.
Your criticisms have weight but just don't drink it if it bothers you.

>Pure caffeine can lead to overdose
WATER can lead to overdose. LITERAL WATER. Drink too much too quickly and your kidneys will just give up to punish you for your stupidity.

tea drinking UK faggots all end up coffee drinkers when the come over here because they find out that you actually have to work fast to make it here and can't just drink pints at Pub while collecting gibs.

Caffeine stimulates your brain. It's great for studying and reading. Gtfo faggot

Ah but there'd be some many truck drivers crashing if they didn't have that sup of coffee

Coffee only affects you negatively if you have trash genes.

It literally disables your prefrontal cortex... That's your freewill gizmo in your meatbox.

coffee is good for you.

Attached: f66c.gif (500x209, 642.94K)

Which the masses do retard. Intelligent people are not the majority we are filled with neck breathing retards who think being a tranny is fine.

this is the 2nd objectively gayest thread i've read on pol today lmfao

Attached: rapists.webm (720x420, 2.97M)

>What are drugs used for is complacency.
you've never drank coffee
yes, tons of drugs will make you complacent with a shitty world, but coffee is not comforting in any way
aside from the relaxing ritual of drinking it, it gives you anxiety, like you said
it makes you uncomfortable even if your environment is calming, that is the opposite of complacency, as it actually negates the comfort of being in your home and forces you to be active and productive to mask the feeling of adrenaline

pot lets you feel great about wasting 4 hours on the couch
heroin immediately destracts you from all your worries
meth will send you off on mindless obsessive tasks because youre too fucked up to control your energy
coffee just makes you feel like shit about doing nothing until you start doing shit

Coffee black is the only acceptable form of coffee. Anything else is jusr faggot sugar drink

>It’s not even a drink but a drug. What are drugs used for is complacency.
it makes people work harder
that's the only reason it's legal

Maybe in your country.

I kneel. I can’t argue with that.

I would like to respond to this and begin by explaining that the effects of coffee on the human organism
are generally not negative, but in fact very positive.
Starting with the claim that coffee drains the organism of water is just as fundamentally wrong
as other silly claims,
because coffee does not drain the body of water.
In fact, regular consumption of coffee influences and regulates the organic fluid balance,
through the amount of water that is added to coffee and that the organism absorbs
and then naturally excretes again.

Attached: 5JVMU6G3TVD3BKUQE66VCW745Y.jpg (1600x900, 117.25K)

Plebeians. I had 6-8 cups of coffee a day for a month and stopped cold turkey. I didn’t even notice. How tf are you getting addicted to this shit?

Retard, you can poison yourself on water alone

I'm a PT and live and happy And healthy life but I'm also addicted to caffeine and thc.
Both make me extremely energetic and productive but I know it's not good in the long run. Caffeine that is. Cannabis is a gift from the Lord if used correctly and thoughtfully

It's probably the best addiction to have. Drink of power and energy.

Correct and rarely stated opinion

I never understood the appeal. it smells like shit.

Don't put any sugar in your coffee, combining the two causes problems.

I quit smoking pot after 20 years about 20 daya ago. My dreams are fucking insanity.
>did an entire playthru of a fucked up version of Donkey Kong where the final boss (and unlockable playable character) was a Grey with a gas mask and a cloak.

Great so when a shortage of food happens and they decide to limit coffee you will see the effects. But I am not surprised that bunch of addicts here can’t see the effect it has on them since it’s been ingrained in them by the Jew.

This is why I love tolerance breaks.
My dreams are wild for like 3-5 weeks. I love that part, the worst part is having zero appetite.

So coffee isn't good for the health?

Attached: 1655140641630.jpg (1238x2048, 305.12K)