How come the pureblood's will is unbendable?

Are they a new specie of man?

Attached: 1638175987482.png (1200x1014, 981.03K)

i'd rather shoot up heroin than the vaxx juice

id rather shoot whatever george floyd gives me out of his pocket than vaxx juice

>fuck you and your fucking vaxx
>vaxxphobe?
>heh you must want to fuck the vaxx

I agree with this wholeheartedly

not too good at the science are u

It's fucking stupid how people take one action a person does, and relates it to another.

Hey you can walk. That means you can be the best Basketball player ever!

People are so fucking stupid.

I have had such a shift in psychology since covid.
For example, I now subconsciously regard other peoples' opinions as absolutely worthless. I don't think all the effects are good for me, but they aren't in my control.

NPCs don't have souls, they are not people, congrats, you finally realized the truth

Imagine doing what the Jews tell you too

I look down on people who got the vax as less worthy. They are cowards of the highest degree, no principles or backbone.

I shouldn't judge but I admit I instantly think of someone as nothing if they're vaxxed or tested

Literally this.

Attached: 1640619130078.jpg (639x575, 52.32K)

>I now subconsciously regard other peoples' opinions as absolutely worthless
I've realized this as well. Vax and now ukraine made me realize how many peoples opinions are utterly devoid of critical thinking

i prefer "ironblood"

it's definitely a lonely feeling, thankfully I have Christ and other randos online lol

how is something that does nothing to prevent covid infection or the spread of covid considered well regulated?

It's hard to value people who are incapable of independent thought

Attached: Science Worshipper1.jpg (925x900, 166.99K)

Because I'm just not getting it.

Attached: Apu Just Isn't Getting The Vaccine.png (423x408, 67.71K)

The vax was the litmus for who is a critical thinker. It’s done us all a favor is separating the wheat from the chaff.

Attached: 07E7C29A-1C81-4730-B3E0-25C791EF0D6B.jpg (630x428, 115.94K)

I'd rather shoot a politician or media executive in the head than take an experimental vaccine with no long-term safety data

Attached: Covid IQ curve.png (1198x938, 355.3K)

he doesn't consider anything, literally a monkey reading a script

>Just realizing it now
user I...

Honestly even if I was indifferent about getting vaccinated I still probably wouldn’t have gotten it by now out of laziness

Attached: 966CF895-5D4F-48D7-9EB2-A774923A119F.jpg (678x633, 32.69K)

this. it's not as exciting as media hyped it up to be. i'm just not gonna get it (the vaccine)

I prefer Heirloom Human

>pureblood

Got bad news for you chief.

Attached: 1640572545903.jpg (640x795, 90.82K)

My moment came when I was the only person in sight not wearing a mask. The realization that every one of those fuckers either believed the lies or were too pussy to push back kind of did a number on me.

Attached: 1549263926222.jpg (600x450, 56.82K)

how can they not see that they're the tyrants?

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

I got the test early in 2020 when I came down with what felt like (and ended up being) strep. I only got tested for both since I didn’t wanna spread the potential coof to my girlfriend’s obese, diabetic, schizo disabled mother who I lived with at the time. That crazy bitch is a saint.

>flu
What is this meme that people get the flu shot every year? I haven't had a flu shoot since like 9th grade.

Nope. Still not getting the shot

Attached: covidelvis.jpg (1001x1024, 80.35K)

>For example, I now subconsciously regard other peoples' opinions as absolutely worthless
Absolutely based. I don't give a fuck what NPCs say. In fact if NPCs are yelling at you, that necessarily means you're right. It helps that I'm tall, White, attractive, in shape, and better spoken than at minimum 98% of the population.

Women follow powerful men. Men obey men who are better than them. NPCs recognize that I'm better than them because I literally am better than them in every way. I'm a human, they are cattle.

Fuck niggers and FUCK kikes

Attached: 1636324945333.jpg (400x400, 27.5K)

unfortunately that's before any of us had any bodily autonomy. being a baby and being psyoped and taking it willingly are completely different things.

even when I was a libfag youth when this happened, I wouldn't have gotten it out of not caring about illness or the weak

Unless your Jewish then that doesn't matter.

A man of principles is respected and feared.

I thought from the beginning it was weak to be afraid of illness so thankfully I never gave in and got tested, good luck lol I hope you aren't fucked

>B-but goyim its just 1 more needle! Whats it going to change?
Id vaccinate you with lethal poison because its all the same to you anyway. Anything put in a needle cant possibly bad!

>Media touted it as death juice while under the Trump admin.
>Warp speed (aka cut every corner possible so cheeto can brag for votes)
>Becomes miracle cure under Biden
>pfizer having only JUST paying the largest fine in history for paying doctors to scam customers (2.9billion fine)
>countless other contradictions/issues
>people upset when I ask questions, have doubts, outright refuse.
At this point I am 100% convinced there are humans, and NPC’s who got vaxxed.

Meh, call me any name you want. Not taking it.

Not at all, it's just surrogate political activism. Americans have the need to be politically active like all people do, but have absolutely no ability other than supporting one of the big two. When that is no longer an option, they pick surrogate causes, like a neet would play an MMO to pretend he has a job. Anti-vaxx, owning the libs, a thousand variants of "stay home and wait" Q-isms are all coping mechanisms for the fact that frustrated Americans don't know how to create a political party.

Poles under communism made a millions strong labour union, a political program, a party, commities, organized strikes and eventually forced the commies to call a free election. Americans stay home, argue on Twitter, parade their guns, wait for happening that will never come and believe in Q wishful thinking that "someone else" will do all the politicking for them.

The most noble thing that a person can do is Personal Sacrifice. I am the Control Group by my own volition.

I’m not vaccinated, no boosters, been in close proximity with those that have multiple varieties of Covid. Never caught it or ever had a positive test response.
Purest of the Pureblood. Immunity by blood type.
Type -O blood, frequent blood donor.

I cut most of my friends out of my life after they took the shots and then said they fully support the mandates. I tried to discuss it with them but then my best friend pulled the seatbelt analogy so i stood up told them i lost all respect for them and walked out of their lives forever. Theyve texted me since but ive ignored them. Fucking losers

I agree with him.
With heroin, you at least know what you're getting, and it wears off.

>braved gun shots for years
he spelled 'were kidnapped by the government and forced to die for Israel wrong.'

vaxxies seethe when you call them a gmo

>At this point I am 100% convinced there are humans, and NPC’s who got vaxxed.
You are absolutely correct. There are people and there are non-humans out there today. The only question is what portion of the population is cattle and what portion is actual humans.

Like jews pretending to be White, actual humans are smart enough to know when to blend in and pretend to be just another NPC. But that tide is shifting quickly. People are giving up any pretense of concern for the other side, because White humans in the general public are starting to realize that jews are actively trying to exterminate them.

Attached: This person is a jew.jpg (640x794, 76.3K)

true, I see how the opinion of vaxxies shifted from trying to verbally shit on the unvaxxed me to following me around like petdogs. its really weird

mmr and dtap is all i got, i got them in 1981

Well heroin actually works as originally intended unlike the vax

Imagine being proud of the fact that you're so lonely that you ritualistically drink the blood of a dead kike and shitpost with bots and that it makes you feel better lol

Yea, my children haven't had any of that.

They are healthier than I ever was. I don't wonder why. I just know.

Attached: Screenshot_20220620-105200_Brave.jpg (1080x1051, 314.76K)

I had almost none of those ever