When you go to the gas station, Any Forums

Please remind yourself that Republicans had a chance to be bipartisan to resolve the gas price crisis.

But they didn’t, so because with Republicans, you’re now stuck paying high gas prices.

Thank a Republican that we have high gas prices instead of being bipartisan and having lower gas prices.

Attached: 1573084002669.jpg (514x600, 93.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/kfEm4c7Rcpna/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sure that's what it would have done. Let's nationalize oil production too.

Attached: oil.jpg (1014x1653, 371.09K)

The PUTIN PRICE HIKE strikes again!

Attached: The Biden Boom.png (570x703, 159.46K)

One of their biggest current moves... they want high gas prices. As high as possible. This will kick-off their orchestrated push to get the populace into either electric vehicles or public transportation so that the government can fully control freedom of movement.

Attached: 484838358385.jpg (1588x2925, 1.05M)

Attached: just buy an EV.png (612x535, 325.17K)

Uh huh I can only guess what other garbage was in that bill and what exactly they meant about stopping gouging. Politicians are all lying scum

That's it, chuds, you missed the boat. Now you'll have to suffer high gas prices until Ukraine wins. The liberal world order demands it.

Attached: 1656612649314.png (776x1132, 381.25K)

The raise gas prices bill you wanted to say OP

At a certain point nothing they do will be considered right they fucked up. The agenda is known and realized there is nothing they can do.

How about you go fuck yourself, niggerfaggpt?

>Oil price gouging bill
You know they crammed other shit into it you fucking mongoloid

>forced to buy an electric vehicle
>sitting in your pod eating some bugs
>get a phone call
>find out your mother is in the hospital
>wait 5 hours to charge car just so it can go 100 miles
>wait 10 hours just for it to go 200 miles
>finish charging
>has to update, it will take 40 mins depending on connection
>update failed, restarting update and car wont even start
>finally done, unplug EV and get ready to drive
>voice comes on "there is a special covid alert today, you can only drive to your local store and back"
>if you drive longer or over so many miles then your EV will shut off and a tow truck will be called at your own expense
>press the agree button or the EV wont start
>start to pull out of driveway
>EV stops before you even hit the street
>EV voice asks if you would like to turn on auto pilot to the store
>you push yes
>voice asks you sit sit and watch these new ads until the autopilot is finished loading and updating the route
>finally are able to drive a bit but autopilot wants you to still hold the wheel
>get to the store and get a phone call, mother is dying from the vax... i mean climate change
>try to drive to hospital but car notices you are not following the assigned route home
>EV shuts down
>tow truck called
>you are on the EV's phone watching your mother die
>your mother is about to tell you her dying last words when an ad interrupts the call
>it's a 'get a booster' ad by pfizer

Attached: 1647369502259.jpg (750x927, 149.44K)

>giving government control to restrict gas prices
>major shortages due to high demand and no oil production at home for some reason?
Great idea. Wonder how the 70s fuel shortage ended up happening… hmmm

It's like how many times you going to take her back user? After a certain point it just you know exactly what I mean just like everybody else here. It is time for the reset they're not planning for.

dont democrats control 2/3 of the legislative branch? yet they cant even pass a simple price cap....

I saw a leftist talk about fascism in the same sentence he said The Liberal World Order so idk man it doesn’t seem like it’s all the republicans fault

Attached: 93B5064E-028D-4D40-B29B-A114BBED4BC3.jpg (1024x796, 45.83K)

On a side note the 4th of July is coming. What a wonderful Independence Day we could relive

Thank you Republicans for saving us from Jimmy Carter era gas shortages.

It wouldn't have done anything except fool the ignorant in an election year.

Keystone XL pipeline = Canceled.
Russian Pipeline = Approved.
Biden did that.
Green New Deal? Lefties.
Who owns the trucking company which is trucking oil instead of putting it in a pipeline at 1/20th the cost? Warren Buffet, a Democrat.
You lose, OP. You will continue to lose because you are fucking retarded.

Attached: Biden-thinking.png (1200x810, 604.39K)

too late! I'm already blaming russia!

bitchute.com/video/kfEm4c7Rcpna/

READ THE BILL
>READ THE BILL
READ THE BILL
>READ THE BILL
READ THE BILL
>READ THE BILL
READ THE BILL
>READ THE BILL

but we don't have an oil shortage and demand is the same as it is every year.

>wait 5 hours to charge car just so it can go 100 miles
And that's a high-end $60,000+ EV with a custom 240v install. "Affordable" EVs get only like 150 miles on ELEVEN to THIRTY-FIVE HOURS of charge time. And still are $27,000+... while something like a new $21,000 Honda Civic will give you 40 MPG, reliability and untethered go anywhere-anytime freedom.

Attached: 3573583538.png (393x837, 212.66K)

>vote for biden the anti fossil fuel candidate
>get mad when gas prices skyrocket
>get mad at republicans for voting no
You get what you vote for, you dug your own, so fucking lie in it.

Attached: 1656699976573.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Yeah I am not stupid enough to believe price controls would have actually brought prices down, the only thing the democrats would have accomplished if the bill passed is widespread shortages of gas, assuming that troon faggot shit wasn't in the bill as well because dems are liars and sneak thieves.

>The liberal world order demands it.
Liberals would do picrel if Biden demanded it.

Attached: BLM-ntma2.webm (480x272, 1.94M)

Attached: MORE MONEY FOR UKRAINE.jpg (850x1001, 405.01K)

We're just not producing it here in the US. No expansion very little drilling trying to phase it out and no incoming gas. It's already been admitted that the push toward green the LIE is the agenda. Don't get me wrong I'm totally for truly living in harmony I just don't believe in political process for shit. When people are given power and wealth they become corrupt much the same as somebody with nothing stuck in prison will become a criminal
Every time they give us money they give themselves more in these relief packages. Fuck the government they've shown their value it's time to clean we all know it

>I'm sure the 5,600 page bill to reduce price gouging at the fuel pump was entirely about price gouging at the fuel pump.
It's the heroes act all over again, isn't it?

zog nigger brain jew keeps spamming this thread for days on end. off yourself. welcome to my filter list nigger jew. its all zog and all gov is bad

This thread again
I'll say this again, you're a retard who makes America look bad; a vote doesn't have to be bipartisan to pass. It has majority vote so it's going to senate, make this thread when the republican senate cuts this bill down if you want; but just know this bill in TLDR is
>Buy more oil from other countries
>slow down on our own production of oil
>b mad at the shell CEO because he's paying over 500$ a barrel and selling it for 5$ a gallon instead of just producing our own oil to make it cheaper
According to them if we import more oil that other countries are watering down and selling high, it'll be cheaper than the re-opening the oil rigs and pipelines we have here that Biden closed when he became president

Attached: 1654657226747.jpg (1024x748, 90.02K)

>Nissan Leaf EV
Versus the Nissan Sentra:

The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) on a 2022 Sentra is $19,510

The Nissan Sentra has a driving range of over 500 miles in the base model. The standard model returns 41 highway miles per gallon.

dude literally has a 60 billion US dollar fag flag on his twatter.. and dis nigga talkn bout inflation ..fuck dat hoe

EV's have shit range

EV's take longer to charge than the charge-time gives running-time... drastically restricting your movements

EV's are attached to the power grid... e.g. turn off the power grid in a region = no populace movement in that region

EV's are already getting remote control/remote shut-down backdoors as a standard

You cannot store electricity to any great degree (enough to operate vehicles)

Gasoline and diesel can basically be stored indefinitely (NPC city faggots don't understand that rural people have always had their own fuel storage tanks, enough to keep vehicles running for months at a time, something city people don't bother to do)

Gasoline is an amazing energy-dense resource and oil is not going to ever run out despite propaganda claims

Gasoline cars do far less overall damage to the environment that EV's do (not that it even matters, "muh environment" has always been a red herring)