We all knew this one kid

What happened to yours?
What are the political implications of Wiggers?

My Story: the one Wigger I knew found a girl fell in love and denounced his wigger ways... he actually went back to school and got a PhD. In physical therapy. He has his own practice hates Niggers now and has a wife and 3 kids.

Are wiggers doomed to starve or become nigger haters?
That seems like the only two options...

Attached: 9BCA74E0-ACAA-4E1A-AA30-B5829D238079.jpg (600x750, 48.11K)

The ones I used to know are all dead from overdose or became trade dad's and have wife and kids after going to trade school.

I used to be a wigger.
I was only like that because niggers are the only group in the United States who are allowed to be openly masculine.

Count the trade dads lucky I guess I'm sure they hate niggers now or at least keep it on the low... I think this is good either way most people hate niggers with maturity

My wigger friend from high school is a general manager at a grocery store. He's been working there since he was 16 (33 now)

my wigger friends never made it

Bikers, lumberjacks, even suits have tons of masculinity and show it through power and status... you were mislead... I'm glad you changed though that's good... if I knew you I'd still test you now and then and be like hey remember when you were a nigger lol

Attached: BB1C49E9-6C4F-427F-B000-03353B51888F.jpg (1366x2048, 595.57K)

Question is he still a wigger and if so why are you friends with him? Are you a nigger lol

They all became Congressmen. Who did you think came up with the idea of taxing Internet commerce even though it is unconstitutional?

It's a use tax, bitch!!

You're a homey. You got your game, right?

Looking for more personal Wigger stories lol

my local wigger STILL sits around smoking weed to the exact same mac dre songs he was sitting around smoking weed to in like y2k

Attached: 1648649290704.jpg (800x600, 270.75K)

You Niggers should shun him so he can learn to reject you.... why do you wish your nigger ways on anyone

He's kind of a wigger. I'm not really friends with him but I see him almost every time I go to the grocery store.

Shun him it's the only way he'll learn

Knew one in highschool
It was a 99% White school
>11th grade
>people know their shit & are studying
>not Joey
>he met up with the only 2 Black kids at the school during test week & tried to buy weed from them
>Joey is a trendy dude, he tried to be "hip" & follow trends but it looked ridiculous
>have his pants down to his ankles and blast the most popular song with his backpack speaker
>alot of Eminem songs
>anyways back to the weed
>he never actually smoked it until later on in the year I think but this incident made him a laughingstock
>so during test week he met up with the Black kids and they sold him grass
>actual grass they grabbed off the fucking ground & some hemp leafs
>he bought it for $50
>the black kids immediately start talking about how they scammed Joey behind his back
>he catches on probably after he tried smoking it or heard it from someone
>He finds the Black kids and they refuse to give the cash back
>freaks out and runs out of the school
>he came back a few days later & everyone was laughing at him even some teachers
tldr: black kids sold a wigger grass clippings

As a former wigger I started to hate niggers but I still listen to rap from time to time.

Attached: b44dd9592553698441246d63eb5e431dc9-dmx--.rsquare.w330.jpg (330x330, 31.35K)

that was everyone in my school, they are all still the same or worse

Being a GenXer it's funny to see wiggers still being a thing. I thought that they would die out in the 90s

Still slingin black pus fr uknoimsayin? Be bussin nuts all up in that playa.

There aren't as much for sure... now it's just Nigger simps... but I personally don't see the difference the same can apply if you have any stories

You woke up a lil bit.... that's good but your still a nigger lol get a job

That was one of my older brothers. He got busted for selling meth and coke and almost killing a cop. He went off to prison for 16ish years. I havent spoken to him since then.

Jesus Christ.... I'm sure he joined a White Gang for saftey.... He's probably a better person just for that

He went to prison for something and then committed suicide.

RIP KB