Das racist shietttt

Florida just passed a new no loud car music law, but people are afraid it will only be used to target young black men. What are the political implications of racist car music?
news.yahoo.com/starting-friday-ticketed-excessive-noise-125900102.html

Attached: g14-984383.jpg (1050x700, 122.26K)

what the fuck is the point of this law anyways?

>but people are afraid it will only be used to target young black men
The number one perpetrators of crime? Say it ain't so.

They can't use the smell of weed as probable cause.

You don't live in America. Niggers and Wiggers drive around at all hours blasting bass heavy music at 130 decibel

I used to live in Florida, and niggers/wiggers would do dumb shit like make engines way too loud on purpose because they thought it sounded better. They would wake up the entire neighborhood.
Motorcyclists would make their "loud pipes save lives" statements at 1am
Also niggers blast music at 2am in densely populated areas.

Attached: carl athf.gif (360x202, 1.18M)

It’s a public nuisance

your golems are loud and obnoxious

Florida just passed a new no murder law, but people are afraid it will only be used to target young black men. What are the political implications of racist murders?

Attached: 1612772058373.jpg (1024x636, 127.34K)

In all 50 states you can use the smell of weed as an excuse. You cannot drive while high and marijuana smell coming from a vehicle is like the smell of alcohol, it is PC

Attached: police guinea pig.png (892x552, 1.3M)

This may come as a shock, Moishe, but niggers will blare their disgusting mumble rap so fucking loud it causes everything to vibrate uncontrollably, and they only do it to get attention

>Niggers and Wiggers
>niggers/wiggers
I love these coincidental hivemind moments

They have a point. Fat white people on Harleys with loud pipes don’t get tickets

Wiggers have been around forever, there is even a section of twitter that is wignat (wigger/white nationalist)

>and they only do it to get attention
more of a territorial marking - they're being obnoxious and the police makes sure that no one is allowed to stop them

They don't live long enough to get tickets

Attached: motoGP but for N.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

scratch a wignat and you'll quickly find an fbi officer

If you had to listen to niggers riding around blasting coon tunes at 130 decibels you’d get it

So Florida is limiting their citizens rights, sick.

I've literally had niggers vibrate shit off my walls and shelves with their nigger area denial systems. Fuck niggers.

It's fucking insufferable, you can literally hear your house shaking when they drive by.

let's do a fair trade - police get to pull over nigger boomboxes AND boomer niggercycles tuned to idle at 140 db. see, no prejudice

Listen here you cretin faggot fuck. Deleting exhaust shit is the cheapest way to make power when paired with a tune. Then you get into shit like injectors, bigger turbos, then you get into changing engine parts like headers, cams, boring and stroking the cylinders.

You're trying to use cops to strongarm my ability to have a more efficient engine. An engine that can produce more power with less displacement is technically more efficient per liter therefore any performance mod is for efficiency.

Probable cause to search niggers vehicles. Incarcerate more. Privatize bolstering inmate populations. Niggers will be slaves whether or not they like it.

I love taking my wife and young kid downtown for ice cream only to have some rundown Impala drive by blasting “I COOK ROCKS THEN FUCK MY BITCH” at max volume with an aftermarket subwoofer. I feel so culturally enriched

Nobody wants to hear your cheap chink subwoofers blasting off at 3am Jaquarius

No one wants to hear 10,000 watts of subwoofer house rattling rap shit music any time of the day or night and this should be a law everwhere.

Cucked

the only right that matters here is the right to sit on your porch and fire buckshot at anyone being intentionally obnoxious. let's restore that first

I don't care how efficient your engine is, you are acting like a nigger and bothering everyone else.

Attached: come here.jpg (720x822, 38.83K)

It’s Florida , move to the country if you like quiet

Florida has never protected your rights faggot
>Limitations on protests
>3 day waiting period for guns
>Permit needed to carry a gun in public (+ fee + tip)
>No guns for 18-20 year olds
This state is not "muh freedom" that NYers think it is.

Attached: desantis.jpg (749x500, 129.63K)

More sound =more power because everyone knows that the more energy you waste as sound the more powerful the engine is. Literal caveman logic.

Why are CRACKERS like this?

Attached: A1D614D0-27AA-4318-B740-4C648E8F0DA5.jpg (828x795, 330.11K)

People who work don't want to be woke up by nigger music rolling by at 2am.

I knew a nigger in florida who would purposefully put in 89 octane when his car needed 91 octane. His "logic" was that the car made more noise. He didn't realize that the car was struggling and a piston was misfiring.

Yeah, we should hear some shitty F-250 lifted truck with no catalytic converter thunder through.
FAGGOT
>we can’t listen to our conversations while eating at an outdoor seating area
Fucking lol

Attached: 641479FF-7DBA-4592-86CF-460639C23D83.jpg (250x250, 5.2K)

What is it with nu-pol thinking everyone is a fed. Most of them are just trailer trash

Attached: cia brainwash.jpg (906x923, 180.49K)

>Afriad it will target black men
>Implying they cant just turn the radio down
Why are people so retarded?

If for every 99 trailer trash meth heads there is a fed that is reason enough

ok officer. why did muller sabotage the 911 investigation?

>slidewhistle.wav

Why wiuld I act in a way that gets the cops called or alerted? You probably fuck traffic up and if I were emporer? You'd be battling lions for the public to pay for.

I once got in a car with a nigger couple, i swear tgey turned the volume all the way up, and they wanted to talk, i shut up because it was impossible to understand, after few minutes they asked me why i was so quiet

Attached: 1656415938414.png (700x841, 459.15K)

if loud pipes save your life that would be a damn shame. everyone else would happily rest in peace while you do the world a service for once by fertilizing a cemetary.

Alright engi, does a muffler eliminate sound at the downpipe? Or after it?

Slaves have existed for all of human history, and included slaves from all different races. This isn't specific to blacks and if you watch Thomas Sowell's videos on youtube about it you'd understand.