One struggle

One struggle.

Attached: 1656641390844.jpg (850x1060, 147.24K)

faggot

Attached: 1pbtid.png (543x594, 501.08K)

Glows mad.

No, he's right. I'm from Florida and wish to form a coalition with Texas.

Attached: c33d4073-e314-4cb2-bedf-84fa433b0583-Yingling_2.jpg (2048x1536, 2.21M)

>professional drawing with shadows
This glows

Attached: a8a1d3cb2fa9ede6be0b19b0cb1f1ec5.png (994x989, 81.81K)

Chkt and I guess that about wraps that up.
>but Y tho?

>The government wants Texas to secede and ally with Russia
Glows big mad.

They have nothing in common you faggot. The average Texan would murder a Russian for fun.

A real American prioritizes internal issues, not Ukraine and Afghanistan.

Realistically thinking, what would happen to independent Texas between Mexico and Muttistan?

>t. Mormon zogbot from Utah

Texas would be obliterated unless there was a military coup. If our military decides to turn on the politicians, then there is nothing they can do.

Ein Kampf?

I think the only way for Texas to survive would be to become like Israel. Build walls everywhere, threaten everyone with nukes and discriminate outsiders.

Otherwise they would just become like they are now part of America or instead a part of Mexico.

The federal government would likely try to placate Texas and begin negotiations to reintegrate the state with promise of more autonomy. There’s no viable military option to use against Texas itself; combat soldiers would not do it, too many come from Texas or share the morals and traditions causing Texas to grow increasingly estranged from the rest of the US. Even then, doing so would almost definitely cause a chain reaction of break away states and insurgency across the US that would far outweigh the benefit of getting Texas back.

Why are Texans and Albertans so utterly abhorrent?

Why do leafs fuck dogs? Some things we are just not meant to know.

NATO has no business in Ukraine

Ugly slavic pisshead rapists, fuck you. I can't wait to kill as many of you ass possible

Why aren't you in the trenches right now?

I'm prepping nigga, come at me

Fpbp

Fuck off, we dont have anything to do with their war

Found the CoD gamer. It's funny how dogs bark the loudest when behind a fence. Faggot.

>butthurt belter sneeding and seething over Texan independence from ZOG and his precious globohomo alliance
like clockwork

Who made this image? This shit stinks of something…

Blow me fucking slavshit aids infested peasant

What does Chile have to do with Russia?

A real American fight commies wherever they are so they won't meddle into internal affairs.

Attached: 1636671183192.png (732x807, 418.99K)

THE DIXIE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

Why is the texan pointing his gun at the russian dumbass is going to have an N.D.

based

Attached: 1576011429011.jpg (985x837, 176.03K)

one struggles to hold the gun properly?

Russian fed post

You're tougher than him, right? is that your point, fucking queer?