Without using religious text, straw-manning or Ad Hominem…

What exactly is morally wrong with this video, Any Forums?
>’Free Mom Hugs’ Offers a Mother’s Love to LGBTQ Community:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gCTmU8mEKJQ

Attached: C25D5ECA-2583-482C-AD2D-C26310B11709.jpg (474x311, 35.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZ8hefESt7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She should be home, taking care of her children

When I take power I'm going to execute every tavistock intern in the public square.

She shouldn't be outside the home without her man.

Attached: 1651255411502.jpg (223x226, 5.62K)

She already has though. It is the entire reason she is doing this in the first place, because she accepted her son for being gay despite being religious.

She's interacting with sodomites and pedophiles.

it's fucking gay

Must suck to know you're never gonna have grandkids because your faggot son is gonna waste his youth collecting STDs.

There is no reason to celebrate something that should be private

why do they need to parade? what rights don't they have as a human being that straights don't? Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't gay marriage legal in every country that allows gay parades?

didnt watch
faggotry is rooted in the sin of pride, leading to self-idolatry, leading to all other evils

Attached: 6b745f649b3e6a2c162b6f1e2868d25a.jpg (500x391, 28.57K)

how tragic, i'll pray for her tonight.
i would pray for her son as well but he is already lost to sin.

Attached: 1383951751392.jpg (500x500, 202.04K)

Queers make me gag, like a visceral reaction from the 'lizard brain' that I successfully resist, telling me to 'eliminate' the broken monkeys.
The wretched fags should be thanking their lucky stars normal people don't get together and throw then all from the roof.
Fags are like a 'pile of stinky shit' in the 'outhouse'...you just try to ignore it...

Attached: gay boat.jpg (1125x1353, 227.73K)

based
Pride is the first sin and probably the worst.
God opposes the proud and shows grace to the humble.
To be prideful is to be in opposition to God and his divine will.

i'd rather flatten the outhouse and build a system that flushes away the stinky shit and purifies the water that washed it away

Attached: 1381948831021.png (512x512, 193.22K)

What is the evolutionary effect of consciously supporting homosexuality in your species

It's gay

>What exactly is morally wrong with this video, Any Forums?
She lives in a society facing dozens of important issues that objectively and tangibly affect everyone around her. Yet she spends her time and efforts on a virtue signalling activity that ultimately changes nothing.

Attached: 1617444671050.jpg (425x448, 19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QZ8hefESt7c

Didn't watch. God hates fags

Nothing morally wrong in offering support to the underdog, but pretending sexual deviance is fine is not acceptable.
Men are often gay because their mothers are hysterical, so any mother that's "proud" of her gay so should be ashamed of herself.