JUST IN TIME FOR CANADA DAY

Old Canadian glad/Dominion Flag being declared hate symbol a la the Confederate flag...

assets.nationbuilder.com/antihate/pages/205/attachments/original/1656427330/CAHN_-_Confronting_and_Preventing_Hate_in_Canadian_Schools.pdf

What are the politcal implications of the Liberals/lefties being faggots?

Attached: woweeee.png (837x419, 135.86K)

They just need to tear down everything that came before so they can prop up the new society they want to make

>some literally who "anti-hate" group who gets offended by cartoon drawings
who cares.

Attached: 1654852896685.png (797x872, 404.99K)

>literal who anti-hate group endorsed and approved by the current federal government

sure nothing to see here....

>justin trudeau and the libfags hate Canada
is this news to you?

>bring red ensign to rallys.
>get called antifa cause i wont show my face.
>get called a nazi because im waving a Confederate flag.

Gangster rap made me do it.

Attached: IMG_20220514_172235_471.jpg (720x1280, 177.44K)

Attached: NATION.jpg (1280x960, 153.57K)

>Confederate flag.
As a southerner, confused but based.

i fly the ensign out front but most of my street just assumes its the Ontario flag and I'm some Doug Ford cultist

Most Ontarians are retards.

t. Lives in Ontario

Keep in mind they are saying the flag we buried millions of our dead under in WW1 and 2 is now a hate symbol

And they still fly it at the Vimy Ridge memorial in France

You only give them credibility if you get outraged. Ignore these losers and no one will care. See the bigger picture bros.

Funded by BMO and a grant by the liberals?, oy vey dont keep digging and find out what MP funds the local antifa, or their ties to unions and certain businesses.

surprised it didnt have a rainbow spotlight on it this past month honestly given this government

Yeah its our rebel flag. Most of the people who wave it do it because they reject current year Canada, not because of muh colonialism or muh slavery. The left just calls x and y racist and then its settled science, or create terms to catagorize people who wrongthink then because they wrongthink they have to by a racist nazi.

Its painful to be self aware and see how many sheep believe what their told.

They took the one down at the #1 Leigon in Calgary....

It flew at the start of summer.
>great war - Sabaton is playing in the kitchen.

Attached: Snapchat-2038893336.jpg (720x1195, 309.26K)

I saw one in the wild in Alberta in a suburb about an hour outside of calgary, across from a school.

Is it that small of a world?,

Yes turn the other cheek and don't fight. Really worked out for that Queen Victoria statue in Winnipeg, or the 10 dollar bill.

Youre a cuck dude and I'm ashamed you're Canadian

Happy Canada Day. Anyone baking CFCG?
Be advised: A few antifag red scarves observed in the crowd.

Attached: A8B869C2-399C-49EA-92C1-3876F97CF65D.jpg (750x751, 646.49K)

>Yes turn the other cheek and don't fight
Are you retarded? The publisher is a literal-who? The only way their garbage gets traction is when you bring awareness to it through outrage. Normalfags will never see or care if you don't shine your spotlight on it for free.