Is the dogpill real

is the dogpill real

Attached: 8460F6B7-EEAD-48FE-B510-ED28B309FBBE.jpg (750x946, 540.93K)

Yes. Pitbulls and niggers both have genes that give them irrational and sudden aggression.

The good news is that she can wear a mask.

That dude has a chance with a blonde QT girl friend. I have zero. Fuck my life F-a-m

On second thought is that a dude or something else?

That’s from Covid

That dude is a woman.

It's horrible how they take pictures like this where she just gets mogged. How do you think she feels looking at them later?

No its a woman who got her face mauled off when she was trying to fuck a dog dont worry bro

Ah I see. Thanks and I agree with you

Anyone else notice how women always look super giddy when they are posing with someone that's less attractive than they are?

I’m not being mean but if it happened to me i would never be capable of coping. I would just be done. Poor woman

Heil Hit ... wait a minute. Thats not a moustache.

She should get a Kingdom of Heaven type mask

Attached: kingdom2.jpg (768x328, 46.7K)

Why are your women so gross? Why are they so smug too? Indian women come to the US and expect to be treated as queens. We just laugh at them because they have disgusting accents, smell like literal feces mixed with curry, are hairy af, I mean I could go on and on about how putrid Indian women are.

I have no idea bro. Me incel. Me never been with a woman Poojeta or otherwise

white people didn't invent dogs for them to solely be used for companionship, doing so is a form of mental illness

Yet white women have an irrational need to fuck both of those creatures. Make it make sense please.

Oh look, another Dutch ‘person’ has an opinion.
Hahahahahahahaha

They probably assume special treatment because of the feminist agenda in the US

check out the 'i hate dogs' channel on jewtube

nigga has great rants about dogs

For real. I’d have an assortment of them, maybe 3D print them out