Which one will you side with pol/?

Ozymandias
>Utalitarianist
>Kill many to save the few
>"I killed millions, to save billions" (kill the Jews to better the world)
>Though he was allegedly a faggot, he's still a genius
>Everything for the future

Rorschach
>Objective Morality
>Probably a Christian
>Homophobic (Based)
>Will tell the truth despite the repercussions
>Hates whores and politicians
>Hobo vigilante
>"Never compromise, not even in the face of Armageddon" (I'm not sure if this is pol/ though)

So which one are you? In my opinion pol/ is more of a Ozy. I mean, choose : a million dead Jews or a world saved?

Attached: images (1).jpg (641x478, 61.64K)

wow you really missed reddit by a long way

Obvious answer is Rorschach obviously.

Ozymandias, he was right

Rorschach
what worth is civilization if it loses all virtue in the process?
what happens when the lie is revealed anyway, which is hinted at the very end?

Well if that's the case, then you agree to keeping the people bluepilled so that they may live their life peacefully and ignorantly? Cause Rorschach kept dropping redpills not knowing its severe repercussion to humanity.

Most people like Rorschach because he's edgy but most of pol is probably more aligned to the comedian. desu.

They aren't even two sides. Rorschach is a foot soldier that is only dealing in the small picture of his local environment, while Ozymandias is more akin to a leader dealing in the big picture of a global environment. I don't see them as two opposing sides at all.

Rorschach.
> “ Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon”
If i start changing what i believe in. That’s probably how people end up being trannies and chopping their dicks off

Yup.

I choose barrel

Attached: 2886.jpg (500x367, 36.13K)

the lurkers definitely are

Comedian was blackpilled asf. He didn't gave a fuck anymore.

Ozy did nothing wrong

Well...seeing as how they are fictional characters. I can just adapt whatever aspects of them I like, while discarding the rest.
So..

Why not both?

Every life is sacred.

Attached: FranSmile.jpg (400x400, 31.38K)

>Every life is sacred.
For me to poop on.

the comedian
he was practically a nazi and an accelerationist, the only sane alternative in clown world

Do you have a shit fetish?

Attached: FranLollipop.jpg (518x544, 46.32K)

I've always liked Rorschach. He has total commitment to his personal values.

SpottomGottem or Pooh Shiesty?
One is redpilled, the other is a faggot like OP.

Attached: 1656150104470.jpg (680x860, 124.79K)

Rorshach was based, Ozymandias was a faggot.

>>Probably a Christian
definitely not a christian. rorschach says in the comics that the idea of god is ridiculous, which makes his moral absolutism even more incredible.

also the fact that he defended the Comedian, a rapist, makes his character even more complex.

I choose to fuck off from all this faggotry like Dr. Manhattan.

ozy was a smooth brain larping as a genius
the whole point of his plan was to give humanity something else to rally behind, because he was afraid the USSR and USA would go to war
in truth, the USSR would have collapsed without his intervention, but him destroying a few cities and killing millions would only lead to the commie government becoming stronger than ever as the countless civilians flock to them for protection, therefore saving the union from collapse
not only that, but he mostly killed white people (the millions) to save subhuman shitskins, poos and chinks (the billions)
no life is equal, human or animal