Give me a single good reason to support the government

give me a single good reason to support the government

Attached: 1609870714302.gif (234x300, 3.14M)

There are none

government is your only recourse against exploitative business at scale

You're on your own without it and at the mercy of lawless gangs.

checked and grossed

this, government is the gang that is the "least against you", by design. You cannot pretend some gang will not always be on top, but government is the least bad one generally

They want to shoot you

Checked. Depends if governments is globohomo or not.

It provides the basic necessities and keeps you safe.

what if you just bomb the corporations?

wait wtf, are they really just chilling and moving around all lumped up?

Courts for civil matters. R011ing

Based gets

Nope
Checked

R011ing for government agents tongue my anus

>bomb parts no longer sold
>banks don't like exploding investments
>normies who work there will want action against you with massive support
>your name gets put on a blacklist
>nobody will sell to you or lend you money
your "true freedom" begins now

the government doesn't want you to know that spiders are free

'exploitative business at scale' is just the public sector of the government
with it im at the mercy of the government drafting me and using me as a meatshield to protect the government. until that day comes with it im just exploited for my labor no better than a slave, is it not then better to be on your own either way (you dont get to pay taxes)
also explain to me how would being inside a gang be worse than being a slave to the government?
only purpose to keep you safe is so they can use you for your labor. what happened to dangerous freedom over safe enslavement ?
what good are basic necessities if they only feed you goyslop so you can keep wageslaving ? by your logic prisons are great because they offer basic necessities and protection from the outside.
this, weaponize spiders.

Attached: IMG_20220325_031732_257.jpg (640x920, 138.58K)

All insurrections require crime. You have to steal, shake down, kidnap or sell drugs, traffic whores, guns and illegal immigrants if you want money to fund your war.

Wrong. The quote from picrel is admitted by the feds.
But... theoretically speaking you don't even have to wage a war or riot at all. You just need to convince enough people to not pay taxes, and even tho this would directly benefit people, none of them will follow because the slave programming is too strong

Attached: IMG_20220701_181814_190.jpg (1080x909, 77K)

sooo just keep bombing things then

Because they will kill you if you don't.

based... too based post for this website

Attached: IMG_20220701_182342_470.jpg (1080x761, 67.63K)

So what changes?

Your digits are 4 reasons to support a government. I am not saying it should be the blackmailed pedophiles in the USA but obviously, if you are looking for one reason, you should support some government. Is there a foreign one you like or maybe a county, city, transportation authority or vector control special district that you might like?

It will try to kill you if you don't.

The governmentless lawless gangs don't care if you seem to like them or not.

While I agree the government always over step it's boundary, I couldn't really find any other cohesive large organization that would consistently care for the infrastructure of the territory. Other organization are sporadic that that task at best. Got any idea ?

They are supposed to make easy life for everyone... Unless the ones in power are corrupted, going mad with power.

Government is a jewish term for jewish cabal and it's killed more people than Genghis Khan

Attached: 1653700192145.jpg (612x526, 64.27K)

They give you money for it