Bros, what is the Liberal World Oder?

bros, what is the Liberal World Oder?
can i get a definitive answer?

Attached: 1653382783131.jpg (1280x720, 179.71K)

>That blue globohomo hand reaching in from just out of frame
You just know who that really is

Gay

and fake

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2022-06-29_220426_boards.4chan.org.png (412x993, 468.32K)

>Gay
is that your definitive answer?
>You just know who that really is
you just know

LWO
OWL

In one word?
>Capitalism.
In two words?
>American Hegemony
In official PR?
>In international relations, the liberal international order describes a set of global, rule-based, structured relationships based on political liberalism, economic liberalism and liberal internationalism since the late 1940s.[1] More specifically, it entails international cooperation through multilateral institutions (like the United Nations, World Trade Organization and International Monetary Fund) and is constituted by human equality (freedom, rule of law and human rights), open markets, security cooperation, promotion of liberal democracy, and monetary cooperation.[1][2][3] The order was established in the aftermath of World War II, led in large part by the United States.[1][4]

Dumb people want to believe that secret groups are pulling all the strings. Illuminati, Jews, Lizard people etc.

time to sharpen the pitchforks and fire the torches
gonna shits gonna get inderesding

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2022-05-28_085455_www.google.com.png (595x313, 87.86K)

interdasting

Attached: owl_our_whole_lives_1.jpg (1534x1390, 403.21K)

Yeah.

Attached: lenin_freemason_1.jpg (885x1280, 106.81K)

fake & gay bullshit

is about this

There is no libertarian world order. The global structure is one of debt based fiat economy, and they are oligarchs LARPing as cultural marxists.

Communism. It's necessary if we're ever going to advance as a species. If we don't work together globally, we'll never get through the great filter.

judeomasonry

>the great filter.
are you talking about jews?

Not to say I'm pro-communist, I reject all of judeomasonic history, but in your pov can this occur in separate nations deciding for themselves wtf this word means, how to implement and how to serve the global goals.
I don't think anyone opposes the kind of globalism the elites have always promised, they oppose the kind they are showing them.

> imagine being a liberal/libertarian
> when most people are irresponsible retards

GAY NIGGERTRON APHA ONLINE

Attached: 2.6050.jpg (301x370, 39.39K)

>New World Order = NWO
>Think mirror: NWO backwards is OWN
>"You will OWN nothing and you will be happy"
>Liberal World Order = LWO
>Think mirror: LWO backwards is OWL
>Bohemian illuminati confirmed
tl;dr it's the freemasons

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-01 12.56.06 PM.png (1786x966, 720.88K)