Would we welcome him Any Forums

Would we welcome him Any Forums

Attached: FAA52331-BC4D-4732-AF24-DBA3FC333EB4.jpg (748x726, 108.92K)

as long as he doesn't talk about that faggy shit yeah sure

What tf is even pansexual? Do they have kitchen fetish or something?

Idk user
I’m guessing he’s gay

My hate for those who hate him is much stronger than my dislike of his mild stupidity.

i think it means that a person is attracted to all them LGBTEQWOKASDFGMÄ things

The most anti-lgbt right wing person I have EVER met, and I mean like frothing at mouth verging on aneurysm, is a gay atheist gamer furry in my discord

Attached: 5DF8B222-26E6-4884-B90D-9E864CC331D3.jpg (1242x654, 77.66K)

Based Poo

Attached: 7E0BB7EE-6C32-4588-9DF8-E3C57D5F2BAB.jpg (828x622, 217.92K)

It means, hide yo kids, hide yo wife. They fuck anything that moves and everything that doesn't and all in betweens.

And that's how he ended up a nazi. They push their own away.

>Basedface profile picture
Is this pottery?

fuck im so thankful im not gay

I think it means you don't discriminate whose cock you want to suck, or something like that. It's like an "anything and everything" preference

This is the Gays Against Fags movement. It is stronger than (((they))) would like you to believe.

Don't hate him but those who make a point of their sexuality for sympathy is cringe worthy. Cringe lords like Ethan Ralph and Nick Fuentes are specifically not welcome.

I dunno what pansexual is, but I fuck anything with a heart beat and am right wing. The distinction is this no right wingers make what they do with their gentiles their identity.

“Bro just don’t”
Kek

I too am grateful my family has no history of sexual abuse.

>i'm blah blah but I don't make it my whole identity and keep it under wraps

No, Gen z Republicans have had enough of this shit.

Yeah as long as he keeps it in the closet. He should look at vito from the sopranos but do the opposite

Don't Boers beat the shit out of gayness with the Geneva Bible in one hand and the Sjambok in the other?

Pansexual, asexuality, and bisexuality doesn't exist. You're either gay or not. If he goes through therapy and gets his shit sorted out, I welcome him.

>what is a trojan horse
fuck you zoomer bot diversity hire twitter post faggot

What they continue to not understand is if he'd just shut the fuck up about it no one would know.
Like the bathroom bill panic. If trannies passed how would anyone know they're using the wrong bathroom?

lol. we. fuck off niggette

so bi?

>Im pansexual
>I'm also a... RACIST.

He fucks everything from my understanding. Some kind of fag anyways

It's bisexual but for people who unironically believe in more genders than just the real 2

the act of sex is kinda gross if you think about it

> pansexual
just another synonym for "faggot".

Attached: E8D55038-83AF-4A4B-9CAF-6A8DE67EAA94.jpg (588x930, 110.42K)

Means they'll fuck anything dead or alive, consensually or not.

please let me show you my town's tallest rooftop

I mean, sure. If he TRULY keeps his madness inside his own bedroom and otherwise acts and looks like any other non-faggot then sure.
It would be idiotic to push someone back into the faggots arms.

Ezekiel 45:9
“Thus says the Lord God: Enough, O princes of Israel! Put away violence and oppression, and execute justice and righteousness. Cease your evictions of my people, declares the Lord God.

Matthew 5:21-22
“You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder; and whoever murders will be liable to judgment.’ But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.

Mark 7:21-22

For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness.

Malachi 2:16

“For the man who does not love his wife but divorces her, says the Lord, the God of Israel, covers his garment with violence, says the Lord of hosts. So guard yourselves in your spirit, and do not be faithless.”

Proverbs 4:17

For they eat the bread of wickedness and drink the wine of violence.

Galatians 6:1

Brothers, if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted.

It means they want to fuck goats

Attached: pan fucking a goat.jpg (666x599, 86.08K)

>I'm pansexual

Stopped reading there, don't care, didn't ask.

With extra faggotry.

Means he unironically would stick his dick in a blender and make a faggot slushie

No

maybe the faggot is lying about being "pansexual" for attention.

I dunno, feels like these people would be better off as libertarians or something. I'd rather not have any LGBT person in our party due to conflict of interest.