Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

Attached: image_2022-07-01_153453632.png (1500x998, 1.7M)

Attached: 6a2.jpg (680x486, 83.99K)

Him for going to North Korea and trying to steal a poster

I am just pissed I never got to take my trip to NK because they stopped travel after this shit

He broke the law and got punished for it, what else it there to say?

the koreans duhh, I mean I don't like americans but I won't put em in jail for stealing a commie pamphlet

is that otto? :( he was /our/guy

he disrespected the dear reader. its was highry dishonoraburu!

A bit of a harsh punishment though no?

that retard for going there in the first place
it's also extremely likely he really tried to steal a poster

he was a glowniggers and was caught, north koreans then proceeded to apply their version of MKUltra to get as many informations out of him as possible and then fried his brain so he cant tell the world.

Attached: default.jpg (540x540, 24.72K)

His parents were screeching shitlibs and thus Kim is based for punishing a future subversive

>kike goes to best korea to be a subversive kike
>gets tortured into a potato state and dies later
lol
lmao even

Not my problem. Willingly travelling somewhere, ignoring the rules and warnings, then getting got is on you. It's like hearing about tourists dying in crocodile attacks or Ontarians drowning at Peggy's Cove. Just don't be retarded and you won't get filtered

They are totalitarian they will jail you at the least for petty theft. Combine the fact that they will be suspicious of him being an American spy then he got an espionage charge slapped on. Took them too long to realize he was innocent. But by then it was too late.

he knew the punishment and still did it. it wasn't sprung up on him out of nowhere.

>knew the risks
>still decided to fuck around
ya it's sad he died but honestly what was his next move, importing drugs to China? Hiking in Waziristan?

Not smart.

He's Jewish so him obviously

As a foreigner, always respect a country's laws or gtfo. Feel bad for him being young and acting careless. Can't imagine wanting to go to NK anyway.

Otto Warmbier changed his family name to Kaltbier after his adventure in Best Korea

>Otto Kaltbier

fuck around and find out. he got what he deserved.