Why are Afghans such chads?

Attached: Flag-Afghanistan.jpg (800x533, 52.17K)

Warrior genes

They btfo mutts. They're based in my book

Attached: 1643128377589.png (1000x1000, 119.63K)

I really wish i was an afghan instead of a stinky arab......

Mountain people often are. They live under harsh conditions and give zero fucks.

Kek, your country is rich and white female models go there to get shit on by rich arab men, while Afghanistan is the only country in Asia that is economically on a level that can be compared to african nigger shitholes. I would say though that some afghans have a lot of white DNA and they speak an indoeuropean language, so they have more white DNA than most arabs.

resist to empires is their thing since forever

Because homo's and women can't do war very well, even against dessert goat herders.

Also thats not their flag anymore.

Attached: taliban.png (849x707, 1.31M)

Wrong flag

geography

the reason is that they found the AK and still think it is the greatest thing ever invented to this day

Except they use M4s now you stupid subhuman frogeating frenchnigger

Afghanistan is a good example of a horrific outcome of islam. Extreme levels of clannishness and inbreeding , low average IQ, backward culture etc

Attached: hjh.png (1079x858, 643.37K)

what a downgrade desu

Its easier to put scopes and other shit on an M4. Especially considering that Afghanistan has a lot of naked land with no vegetation, which means most combat happens on extremely long ranges

Thats not there flag anymore this new flag takes inspiration from the french but makes it badass

Attached: Screenshot_20220701-151521_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1079x540, 41.62K)

Cope you slack jawed faggot

Attached: AFGHANS.jpg (1080x2400, 825.85K)

They still prefer their old flag

Eh its a bit bland and looks like an african flag but hey do what you want

And the new one looks similar to the saudi flag

wrong flag

absolute refusal to give up