I got a vasectomy

Today I made a big decision.
A lot of people called me crazy because of how young I am for getting this procedure.
Today I got a vasectomy.
It was quick, and painless.
Oh and INSURANCE COVERS IT, if don’t have insurance it’s only $700.
Womens birth control kills their body and a lot of times can have bad side effects.
And the crazy thing is vasectomies are reversible.
Not only that, there are so many kids that would love to be adopted and honestly that’s my plan. Until then I have my dog who is my son in my eyes.
Guys stop being selfish, women go through a lot, get the procedure, especially if you’re just getting women pregnant without being in their lives.
I’m not crazy I’m fair and understanding.

Attached: E2AA8798-BE53-4CDA-8B34-184AE766608E.jpg (720x960, 133.07K)

thanks for castrating yourself faggot

vasectomy risk: loss of hormone production

And the Darwin award goes to..

Ever since abortion got banned i feel ashamed as a male, i think i might get a vasectomy also.

>you willingly sterilize yourself just to have sex with a bitchy woman

lol

>LJ Castro
kek

Shit bait, this post is wrong in more ways than one but as we know op is a cock gobbling faggot so i wont bother. Peace niggity

i had a vasectomy 2 years ago, it was painfull and ive paid 500€ because the imsurance dont cover it.

i was 31 and have a Family with 3 children

>Your ancestors rn

Attached: 6FCA0720-F1D2-4E1B-AE76-24B668F70741.gif (498x370, 264.38K)

>man bun
>shit tier chin strap beard
>owl tat
>vidya game tat
>DYEL
>spic
good.

Kek, I love that pasta

I did this at 27 and now both of my children are from a donor.

It wasn’t worth it.

Was there any residual pain after initial recovery? I've heard cases where there was permanent nerve pain. That's would be my biggest fear.

oh shit this thread again. how many years has it been? fucking kek!!!!! Vasectomies' being "risk free" is long been debunked. LOL

surely this is an original post and not at all pasta

>Far Leftist getting a vasectomy

Attached: Todat Was A Good Day.png (400x236, 162.7K)

Oof. Not a good look. Don't tell women you have had it done. No one will ever want to sleep with you again. The whole reason women have sex is they want to have babies, and if they find out you shooting blanks they will lose all interest. Best of luck fren!

Now get a thoughtectomy. Remove the gray matter that made you conclude neutering yourself was beneficial.

kikes cutting their balls off?
Awesome.
Do moar.

I think you're going to swallow that bottle of sleeping pills, cuntflap.
What the fuck are you waiting for, you greasy slag?

Go sell your bull shot somewhere else Avi

> Until then I have my dog who is my son in my eyes.

I get that dogs are fantastic for company and that they can actually fill that role to some extent. But that really stood out to me. I don't live a very meaningful life right now, I drink alot and think mostly about how I can get through the next month. But at least I try developing myself, read philosophy and try to learn new things. If that guy is mostly concerned with pleasure and gaining social credit he isn't living very meaningfully either. Isn't having children the most important thing you can do? If he has the means to do it he should go ahead. My gf had an abortion because we are dirt poor, and that shit haunts me still. This guy would rather have a dog and coom. I want to have kids and I'm told I'm a bad guy for thinking the way I do, but he gets cheered on. It's mildly frustrating.

Exqueeze me? The world is over populated vasectomies should be encouraged especially if men think they can control what women do with their own bodies. Get your worthless nut sac snipped please.