Larry McDonald, explaining the NWO agenda in his last interview before his plane was downed RIP

Reupload this threadfor people who dont see this videos in catalog
Former US congress man
Larry McDonald, explaining the NWO agenda in his last interview before his plane was downed RIP
twitter.com/Marshender/status/1524411153807462400
Longer version video:
youtube.com/watch?v=_BPhYEFGaGM

PART2:George Hunt Stumbles Into NWO Meeting, Exposes 1992 Earth Summit (Agenda 21)
Link:
youtube.com/watch?v=_4qUwVSao_4

PART 3:The United States is a Crown Corporatio(AMERICA is Hijacked )
youtube.com/watch?v=UNS0V-qQu9s

PART4:bitchute.com/video/AMkYkUtDX0mh/
the video from part3 start from 1:00 min
longer version:
youtube.com/watch?v=ciNkEPBGc-o

Please bump or comment because my thread will be archived and people will not see this thread in catalog
yes my english sucks
youtube.com/watch?v=6ypSAilccyQ
my new thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/383528800

Attached: time for wake up people.jpg (1919x962, 152.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_BPhYEFGaGM
youtube.com/watch?v=bglJEEW09bk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks for sharing. Posts with content are getting increasingly rare here.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_BPhYEFGaGM
>says conspiracy over 50 times
I want to slam that kikes spine on a rock

USA was NEVER Independent. They are the NIGGERS of the Brits just like us Canadians HAHAHAHA

Visibility bump.

Attached: 1629402019222.png (594x513, 672.78K)

if you see my thread in your reply in many thread because this thread dont showing
but i found suspicious that some thread stay up for 2 days

>suspicious that some thread stay up for 2 days
because this site is dead

Bumping this important thread.

Bump for interest

Jesuits were suppressed in 1773 by Pope Clement XIV through his IRREVOCABLE PAPAL BRIEF (Dominus ac Redemptor). In 1814, Pope Pius XII revoked the irrevocable Papal Brief and restored the Society of Jesus. Notice the key dates.
-Jesuits Suppressed in 1773
-USA 1776 Independence BS
-1812 Crown Corp USA
-1814 Jesuits restored

>Mcdonald
>Mc 33
>Donald 23
He's a part of it, just a fake character playing with you

did you watch the video is already say in the video that was in their club and then exposed them your number dont say nothing

everyone that isn't one of the 40,000 humans on earth is part of it, user.

Can you give qrd?

F

Bumping because fuck bots and shitty threads.

Its called gematria and it's their secret language for tricking the dumb dumbs

are you another Zachary K. Hubbard fan shill who predict fake sport with gematria what guy was exposed

you should follow this channel :
youtube.com/watch?v=bglJEEW09bk

Next time, post a booba jpg and the thread will reach limit. I will watch your vids later today. Thanks Romanianon.

If someone is big on youtube they are a part of it. They give half truth mixed with bullshit because they are confederates working for the devil. I'm not a dumb person that listen to devil puppets (unlike you probably) I know the truth because it's inside me

>They give half truth mixed with bullshit

oh so you saying i am shill and i my thread is mixed lies with true how retard are you man
do you know that many people die for telling the true and you call them shill you are so sick dude and you called yourself "the only true man and the saint" gtfo

your welcome

>big on YouTube
423 subscribers. Is that what you consider big on Youtube? I see your tricks.

boomp

I'm talking about your Zach faggot on youtube you retard. Just because he is promoting gematria doesn't mean he is real. That's how decievers do it by giving you a little truth (the gematria) mixed with bullshit. You're a dumb mother Fulkerson. I'm trying to show you unenlightened retards gematria but you're too programed by matrix workers.

>I'm talking about your Zach faggot on youtube
do you have ADHD i am not fan of Zach
> I'm trying to show you unenlightened retards gematria but you're too programed by matrix workers.
no you need meds MR.SMITH

>
oh so you saying i am shill and i my thread is mixed lies with true how retard are you man
I was talking about the faggot you named dropped. Get it? You're a dumbest who can't comprehend

>

Forgot copy paste

>you're a dumbest who can't comprehend
ok dude i get it we are all dumb and you are smart person in this world

Thanks glad you finally understand now jump back into your youtube deceptions sodomite.