Police Brutality

This guy was taken into custody at 10PM last night, but he wasn't booked into jail until 5AM this morning. Here's his mugshot.

Why is this acceptable?

Attached: 6QECIM3DOFFZDJYK4UXVRQMPOY.jpg (800x600, 37.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wymt.com/2022/07/01/citation-eight-shot-least-one-officer-dead-floyd-co-shooting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have a zog jew flag. it's always jews you dumb nigger. and their secret clubs

His mistake is being taken into custody. Always kill the police.

What did this beaner do and why is it in my country?

wymt.com/2022/07/01/citation-eight-shot-least-one-officer-dead-floyd-co-shooting/

Because fuck criminals
Just don't break the law retards it's so simple
I've never had a bad experience with law enforcement even once in my life
Stop being retarded nigger criminals

sounds like he tried bro
he killed two cops and a police dog
wounded several others

He isn't shot though, so obviously gave up peacefully after barricading himself up for a bit. Why were the police allowed to torture him for 7 hours before delivering him to the jail?

Lmao American police are subhumans. But I particularly don't care if they beat some spic invader. I had one pig threaten to beat me once. He said his ancestry was Polish. Ever since then I have seen Poles as subhuman.

Attached: 1656648784310.png (600x1017, 196.58K)

He should be grateful he was allowed to surrender after pulling that shit

Then he can sleep at night with a smile.

fuck pedo enablers. without cops, all pedos would hang

how did your people ever have an empire?
you're pathetic
stop licking the boots

whoop better go arrest myself for doing a crime.

>he thinks the police are there to arrest criminals

Cops aren't supposed to be Judge Dredd, if he disarmed himself and surrendered then any cop shooting him would be a murderer. As it is a brutal assault occurred that presumably many officers took part in. Who will hold them accountable for the crimes they committed?

because he was white?

The Pike County Detention Center’s website identified the suspected shooter as Lance Storz, 49, from Allen.

Tough Irish cops knockin criminals around was vital in deterring crime.

Chicago and Detroit are now violent black slums and the police are not remotely interested in anything but salary retirement and pension, getting away from the thugz

Only a donkey would ask such stupid questions.

If it is a spick then 100% acceptable. Considering that police in USA are in constant war with niggers, spicks and the medicated, and risk their live everyday, I somewhat understand why they are violent retards.

While this wasn't a red flag situation, supposedly the cops were there to arrest him on an outstanding warrant, shouldn't we expect to see more situations like this once cops start confiscating firearms from those targeted by new red flag laws?

It amuses me that you think any of this is going to get better. We are headlong toward becoming Brazil 2.0. Strap the fuck in. We've been a police state for decades. I'm old enough to remember when we weren't.
We really should keep letting in millions of illegals and discouraging blacks from aborting their children. That'll really get us back to the high trust society we once were. Fuck everything.

Attached: 1653858956120.jpg (1108x1112, 360.65K)