ERDOGAN IS PLAYING WITH THE WEST

Erdoğan claimed that Sweden had promised to extradite 73 “terrorists” to Turkey and crack down on the financing and recruitment activities of the Kurdistan Workers’ party (PKK) –– listed as a terrorist group by the US and the EU –– and linked groups.
Turkey considers the Syrian Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG) an extension of the PKK.

This nigga REALLY IS playing a 4D chess, not Putin.

> Stirring the shit up for Russians on a local level
> Undermining all western moves on global level

How long will he survive behaving like this?

Attached: erdodog.jpg (647x606, 96.25K)

Or maybe the biggest question.
Are Swedes and Finns really gonna cuck to all his demands and embarass themselves in front of the world?

73 political extraditions?
God damn

seriously i don't know why anyone tipped him off before the coup that happened awhile back...he's such an asshat.

i hate turks
i hate turkey
but that nigga erdogan knows how to play politics

He completely lowballed his offer tbqh. Turkey should unironically push for way more concessions for this deal.

Erdoğan dreaming.....Sweden has promised nothing nor Finland. In Finland we need to change our law to make extradites possible....it will newer happen.

Erdoğan might have his new fighters from USA but only if he accept our memberships.

Can a turkbro redpill me on Kurds

Glass the turks, why the fuck are they in NATO?

NATO should take back Konstantinople

Attached: turnip.pill.png (714x132, 9.82K)

so is it for sure that he will drop the veto and cuck out? idk i feel like he can get away with more

Kurds are subhuman trash.
They genocided Armenians together with Turks becuase they were promised a country or at least some level of independence.

In the end, they got deceived and BTFO'd hard.

Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey... they all hate those gypsies with their guts

Attached: average-kurd-average-kurd-meme-1e238ed058348c14-62daf882f290293b.jpg (335x372, 15.31K)

>idk i feel like he can get away with more
I think he does too. He should snub the nords for every year he was snubbed EUSSR membership

Turkey doesn't need military assistance they are one of the worlds few countries that can defend itself.

Because they have a real military unlike euros lmfao

He's quite based, I'd say.
Wish we did the same.

he's really just being a typical turk

Surviving the coup opened his eyes how shitty and incompetent the CIA is when the op isnt drug smuggling. They got lucky with Chile that the commie pres appointed Pinnochet into the one position thay fucked him over a month before the coup. All the heavy lifting was done by the WEF.

Germany arrested a journalist for making fun of Erdogan, the entirety of Europe is subservient to Turkey and their tinpot Sultan.

He's losing in the polls. Expect him to get more radical the closer the election comes.

Rare

are you posting from a tent

true he should fuck with them as much as possible

Pritty sure Erdogan could care less about some kurdish freelance journalists hiding out in Sweden. It's more to do with the clause representing an agreement to stop giving either symbolic or political support to kurdish sepetarists. As in "agree to deny the existance of Kurdistan as a sovereign state"

Of course, just like you are posting from what I believe is called a crack den.

He have to realise than he cannot extortate other state change unwillingly its laws against its own principles.

If we obey him now and doing as he demand then there will be new demands every day. It would be start of endless bargain.