Do you stand with Ukraine or Russia?

I stand with Ukraine, slava oinkraini.

Attached: Oink Oink Oink Oink.gif (640x622, 1.27M)

shit thread. wasting my time.
sage

I think Russia is a better choice. The Ukraine is compromised since the Obama era.

Attached: nb.png (1536x1509, 1.7M)

You're triple vaxxed wearing a useless mask driving around by yourself.

my friend die for Ukraine and i send that gif to him

China supports the one who is willing to spend more money on dji drones

Attached: dji.jpg (1038x508, 26.54K)

I stand with neither I am busy playing videogames. Right now i'm playing Shadowrun Hong Kong

Attached: SRHK 2022-06-30 23-44-58-17.jpg (1920x1080, 199.05K)

I support neither. I like Ukraine for trying to purge itself of non-Ukrainians. I like Russia for standing up to NATO. I dislike Ukraine because its efforts to join NATO will lead to its eventual importation of niggers. I dislike Russia because killing whites is bad.

However, I like the war. Preventing Ukrainian wheat production for this year and Russian fertilizer/food being sanctioned will lead to the deaths of tens of millions of niggers.

Reality check: whether (you) sit in your basement and "support" or "oppose" something happening thousands of miles away is of no relevance.
Just watch it like you watch a football game, cheer team of your choice, but have no delusions that your cheering has any effect on the results of the match.

Yes I replied all without reading

Attached: 1655898577886m.jpg (1024x658, 75.53K)

Attached: 1656588241131.png (844x1022, 372.77K)

>zionist vs jewish gangsters
Not my problem but fuck Ukraine.

I will wait for the winner and support him. If ukraine wins then it's "based azovchads protect europe from mongol horde", if russia wins then "Based putin defeats globohomo puppet"

Go back to sell beverages at the stadium di maio, fuck you and your cabal of nato simps

Neutrality above all, don't like either very much but the Ukies have been utter bastards for decades at this point.

i skipped this side quest

>I like Ukraine for trying to purge itself of non-Ukrainians
this never happened, stop falling for kremlin-issued memes

Reasonable answer however you must understand that both Jewlensky and Jewtin are friends behind closed curtains and laugh at all the goys. NATO and Russia serve the same masters.

magname a brocca comunista

was forced Ukrainization also kremlin meme?
such as only Ukrainian in schools and textbooks, servicing people and product labels in shops only in Ukrainian even in Russian-speaking cities?

Seething /uhg/ tranny
You're the same Ausfag posting in it right now lmao

Been standing with Ukraine for 8 years. Death to russia and vatniggers.

Attached: 1637972680505.png (499x490, 539.51K)

I stand with dead slavic men and cute slavic women for us.

Attached: 1620940313846.webm (576x1024, 1.43M)