Why do millennials question religion but not science?

Why do millennials question religion but not science?

Attached: 20220606_053717.jpg (1430x2082, 486.17K)

academia isn't science
youtu.be/dGDbpg1nG8Y

Because it's less common to hear a scientist fucking a young boy like the church done.

I question both.

Because science has become religion

Cute granny

Why does everybody talk about everything?
Humans are social animals, show millennials the history of religion and the societal benefits religion has brought society.

best to question any form of bureaucracy as the bureaucracy exists not to help you or society but to enforce and grow the bureaucracies power.

Listen to their complaints about sexual assault that occur in religion, realize that sex trafficking and pedophilia occurs, and target the problematic elements of religion.

Their other complaints may be reasonable, and may be unreasonable.

statistically, a schoolteacher is 3 times more likely to fuck a child (per hour spent with child) than a religious cleric.

>Why do millennials question christianity but not judaism?

>believe this, I don’t have any proof but I also need 100% commitment or you might be doomed when you’re dead
>believe this, I can show you proof right now and you can hold it or see it, and you can also take it or leave it with zero effect on your well-being now or in some after life

A difficult choice indeed

Most of my millennial friends and acquaintances seem more likely to question science than religion.
OP is mistaken.

Christianity is Judaism, brown bean muncher

I don't really care much for scientific method and it isn't really needed to see how belief in a god is unfounded and hinges on indoctrination or emotional investment.

Because you need to trust the science. Listen those science people are just smarter than you. They get their answers and write them on paper and other science people who are also smarter than you read that paper. That paper then gets put into a collection of other papers like it, written by many different people and we call that collection science.

This is way more reliable than the bible you christfags follow. That was just some old collection of papers written by many different people.

Attached: 1651887414969.webm (720x1280, 1.83M)

Statistically it's 20x more likely that the teacher will get a prison sentence and not a vacation.
There is no comparison between public education, a place where millions of children go to school every day, vs a church that see them once a week.

I question both sega

FPBP /thread

t. STEM scientist

go back to india pajeet

Attached: 1644962378140.jpg (246x205, 9.55K)

The scientific community is corrupt as fuck and completely beholden to Semitic control systems through the funding mechanisms of grants and private research, ethical regulation committees, reliance on publication for recognition, and the mixing of mass media tactics (black science man, popsci mags, etc.). The scientific community promotes dogmatic standards and punishes heretics, just like a religious cult.

Attached: iq.webm (710x400, 2.59M)

Cause the bible is an instruction manual for spiritual awareness written for dummies.
They just caught up to the fact that they're dumb.

For the appearance of intelligence with none of the rigor of the mental effort, often which humiliates stupid people in power.

Science doesn’t have an opinion on truth, but their ego wants to be PC so they can be right. So they can act like Nazis with the appearance of being the good guy.

Boo hoo nigger

What are you talking about you filthy nigger.
It has nothing to do with that.
The media determines what religious people think, and people that understand science arent very affected by that.
But that is a minority of people and it is determined by genetics.

This. They don't question their new religion. At least religious text is open to interpretation. "Scientists" these days state things as facts, then when they are proven wrong, they either shut down the opposing view or say the science has changed and don't acknowledge their stupidity.

>our men with funny hats are different than rabbis
Ok groomer

Attached: 20220501_201034.jpg (645x966, 261.47K)

One has no tangible evidence, requires 100% blind faith, and condemns you to eternal punishment if you don't obey.

The other has proof, and is mostly inconsequential to your life if you choose to agree with it or not.

Not keeping up with trannies, faggots, and feminists I see.

Easy; they were raised that way.
Next question.

Science works. You don't have the knowledge to understand it and judge it. Not even close. You are unable to read academic papers.

The average religious folk vs the average science enjoyer are the same thing. It amazes me how people with liberal stances claim to representation of religion when their lifestyle and culture are anything but. They're just a hybrid of both.

They're held accountable under law. Clergy were not.

Because science IS the religion!

Faggots don't even know what "science" is. Ask them. They think it has to do with chemicals and smart people.

>Science is the ability to predict the future. If your predictions are wrong then you are not doing science.
>you are doing marketing

Fuck these "church of science" faggots who don't even know that science should be able to make predictions.

Attached: 1656633691020.jpg (640x576, 93.35K)

Is that dora the explorer?

She looks like a monkey from planet of the apes.

They don't question religion because they where never religious. For the average normie the true religion they have always followed has been the religion of ingroup acceptance. In this sense their religion has never changed.

They don't "question" religion because honest and deep interrogation of religion generally precipitates deeper feelings of religiousness in some form. They are simply told to not like religion and they obey.

>christianity is the ability to predict the future. If your predictions are wrong then you are not doing christianity.

I've always said atheism doesn't exist.

And all of that has been scientifically proven.

See James Lindsay and Peter Beghosian.

Attached: 1656276755530.jpg (1912x1540, 290.54K)