DAILY REMINDER TO ALL MISOGYNISTS

You homos will never be women. Keep seething and posting hundreds of threads about us everyday faggots. Soon you will all be put back in your place

Attached: 1827262_736266272.jpg (807x380, 41.73K)

She seems nice.

Would still hit that

Women are infinitely more animal like in their thought processes and behaviour.

Attached: European_flag,_upside_down.svg.png (2700x1800, 77.49K)

I don't think so faggot. Hows AIDS?

Attached: 1645748350079.png (500x500, 456.84K)

what percentage of those stats are niggers?

Try it and see what happens I guess.
I know what happens - do you?

Everyone should beat as many women as I do.

Despite being only 49% of the population, men commit
>97% of all acts of construction work
>93% of all acts of policing and justice
>87% of all inventions
>85% of all creations of business
>80% of all acts of civilisation maintaining acts

Civilization was a mistake. Of course it was invented by scrotes

Attached: uncleted.jpg (350x350, 13.17K)

I’ve never seen a women do any construction work, unless you count cleaning up afterwards?

Don't know don't care. In 100% white countries men still commit way more crimes than women because you're SUBhuman. ALL MEN ARE INFERIOR and they know it, thats why you want to be women (the superior sex) so much. To call a man an animal is to flatter him

Lmfao did that bitch thought about who will move heavy furniture for her before saying shit like that?

>You abandon civilization because it was a mistake
>I see it
>I roll my civilization-produced means of physical violence into your lawn
>Sharpened sticks can't stop them
>I slice your throat
>Me and the boys run a train on your bitches
Your actions?
All things considering, Ted was a fucking retard who for all his lauded intelligence wasn't unable to understand that violence is only thing that rules the world.

You're below chimps. Russian men are particularly animal like

Mans problems started in the garden with the first woman ever created.

Anti Civ fags are genuinely pathetic transsexuals who hate themselves and blame the world around them for there issues.

Also, Uncle Ted hated industrial civilisation and not civilisation, it is not anti-Ted to say that men were doing cartography and chemistry and astronomy in the middle ages etc.

You are probably trolling but I will bite, anyone that has this much hatred for the opposite gender has serious issues in their own life and basically hates humanity. You can’t hate one side of humanity and not the other males and females are linked in destiny

>Me and this Russian and all the anti Wom*n bros in this thread.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-01 at 11-39-22 Tomo.webp (WEBP Image 500 × 694 pixels).png (750x1041, 1011.75K)

You will always continue to be retarded and crazy anyway.

>You can't hate people who have been hating you for thousands of years and who post about how much they hate everyday
HAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHH FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

YWNBAW FAGGOT!! NEVER!! ALWAYS WILL BE A TRANNY MALE. ALWAYS!!

What does it makes of you then? Any system of values must not be based on how world and its state should be in imagination of some fart huffer. Only on how the world actually is in reality, by what unchangeable principles it works, and only then think about what moral norms should exist because of that.

All security, all stability, all sovereignity is only backed up by physical violence. The only reason you have opportunity to sit on your ass and shitpost right now using exceptionally delicate machinery that requires large stable society to even produce, is because there is a fuckhuge killing apparatus which would physically remove everyone who tries to disrupt anything. One that is obliged to advance civilization as much as possible, lest rival does it first and gains the upper hand over them. It's like that in every place of the world, not only in Russia.

Why anyone besides mentally ill men would want to be a useless hole?

Attached: women_in_military.webm (613x360, 1.85M)

In primitive societies, scrotes die like they are supposed to. Men are supposed to ki each other and die early. Your only job on this planet is to risk your life, which has no value, to bring food for the superior sex and then DIE. You were created by nature to be our slaves

Attached: d6093d8c52d28de484f57e9ff5f0df6cc097ca-216873.png (601x800, 211.79K)

So, how's weather in Tel Aviv today?

Attached: memeflags.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

Attached: women_on_a_speed_boat.webm (480x854, 453.22K)

Did she get mangled by the propeller?

>Everyone I don't like is a jew
SEETHE POLISH TRANNY