What's his problem?

Why is Jordan Peterson so obsessed with women's bodies. He has to pass judgements on if they are fat or not or if they choose to have or cutoff breasts. What's it to him anyway?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-01-06-13-08-422.jpg (695x904, 308.86K)

>umbrella academy
What is that show like?

Fuck him. Im a hardcore libertarian. Fuck everyone here trying to impose their morality.

If Elliot Paige wants surgery who the fuck cares. Jordan Peterson can flip off a bridge

They learn to stay really dry

I think you missed the point, larper.

If you're really libertarian you would respect JP's right to not have fake pronouns imposed on him while also supporting his free speech. It's not like he un-did the surgery and put her tits back on. Fag.

What's with all the gatekeeper Peterstein shilling here the last few weeks?

peterson is correct

did she even have breasts?

>Im a hardcore libertarian, that's why Im in favour of hardcore censorship
Kek

Always has been

he got new management and they're trying to make him seem relevant and interesting

You casuals would know there has never been a lack of JP here, if you were frequenting the board. Get fucked.

I thought Twitter was based now?

Attached: 1656172017446.png (515x515, 253.22K)

The libertarian reveals its final form; its a fucking leftist big surprise

I don't think you understand what libertarian means.

I think Ellen is more likely to flip off a bridge that Jordan

>Libertarian
>Supports banning people from a defacto public square, run by a publicly listed company that exists thanks to publicly created corporations law
If Twitter was owned by Elon as an actual business then you may have had a point

Of course the libertarian doesn't have a clear understanding of reality and misrepresent the problem at hand.

I hate lolbertarians

>Fuck him. Im a hardcore libertarian.
You are a hardcore faggot,
no wonder you want to fuck him.

>women’s bodies
At least you admit this surgically mutilated retard is a woman

Attached: C68D62A1-3653-4972-8C5D-71394D012BD3.png (500x375, 431.38K)

lolberts will face the wall first user don’t you worry

nobody cares about your schizo delusions, faggot.

There are good libertarians and there are kiked libertarians; unfortunately the majority seemed to be kiked

t. Nationalist Libertarian
P.S. just as an individual can decide whom enters their home, a nation can decide whom enters the nation

"Hardcore libertarian" - you fucking shill. You are a leftist. Nothing more.

99% of what jp does is WWJD?
No wonder you kikes slander him.

the tradcuck fears the tranny

No leftists think they can lie low under the libertarian tag. I've seen it. They think it makes them more virtuous and pure or shit. But they are leftists, lying as they normally do.

It is a man's job to judge women's bodies and then either accept or reject them based on those judgments.
Women have no worth otherwise.

No it's owned and supported by the FED via printing and big leftist inflation grifters. In a free market Twitter would not survive a year.

This is why people hate faggots like you.

you plant-eating faggots can't relate to having balls